...Jehovah`s Witness Kids don`t miss Celebrating Birthdays,Christmas..ect..ect!!....

by OUTLAW 143 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Untill Reniaa is Capable of Answering on Topic..Ignore her!!

Reniaa..

Hi outlaw i have no plans to post anymore on this thread it's all yours and you can carry on and call for people to SHUN my replies or df me completely from this forum for my pro-witness opinions

Reniaa..You wrote that on page #4 and have`nt Shut Up since!!..LOL!!..............I told you from the get-go..You were Not Welcome,to Hi-Jack my thread!..As long as you continue to Answer off Topic..You are Not Welcome on My Thread!!

You do this to everyone,you will not do it to me!

Read Posting Guidline Number #10 and Bugger Off!!

If you like..I can PM you a Map,so you know how to GET LOST!!.......................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa specialty is hijacking threads. She had disappeared for a long time and then all of a sudden came back and hijacked a@G's thread when his mom got dfed for talking to him. She simply jumped in with accusation on someone she has never met and knew nothing about. And then had the nerve to say on a thread that she never speculates into other people's lives.

• shamus100
    shamus100

can carry on and call for people to SHUN my replies or df me completely from this forum for my pro-witness opinions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Over the last little while I have had "concerns" about celebrating Christmas, not BDays and such for I find nothing wrong in making one day special over another, as per Paul in Romans.

But Christmas is an issue with me since we are pretty much clear that Jesus was NOT born on December 25.

Now, one can simply say that it doesn't matter since we don't know when he was born for sure, keeping Dec 25 is ok to celvrate the birth of our Saviour, but that is really just an appeal to tradition.

I love the Christams season, the goodwill towards your fellow man, the warmth and love of family when we get together, but still...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isaacaustin..I find Reniaa extremely Rude.....She consistantly breaks Posting Guidline Number #10......To sideline the topic,on any given thread.......It`s not a simple mistake,it`s purposeful......The Board complains about it everytime she is here!!...........I won`t allow it on my thread.......Reniaa can get on her broom and find some place else to be.......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

Don't respond to her, and don't let anyone else pull the Reinna bullshit pointless arguing. They need to make they're own threads if they want to argue with her.

I shall respect your authoritay!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

PSacremento, While i see it differently I appreciate your well thought out answer and stand.

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agreed outlaw. You are a good man. And it is rude to hijack someone elses thread to spout JW garbage.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Once again,because of Reniaa`s persistant Rudeness in trying to take this thread off topic.....By constantly breaking Posting Guideline Number #10.....This thread needs to be brought Back on Topic once again!!

The Question is..:When you were a Jehovah`s Witness Kid,did you want to Participate in Celebrations? ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit