Are You Paul or are you Saul?

by reniaa 347 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa

isaac I don't have a problem with ex-Jws helping ex-Jws it's the actively trying to recruit more and working against the congregation I do not admire. Early Christians didn't try and change destroy the churches around them they only preached God's message as Jws do.

Iaac does the bible support leadership of men until Jesus's return?

Therefore any church is right to have leaders.

Your issue then must be with the teachings/doctrines that do not equate with what you believe therefore it's not the leadership at all.

You would not have a propblem with the leaders if they taught what you believe in?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well, reniaa has done it again...started a thread to start a fire...and get all the attention toward herself. She must have been neglected as a child.

• reniaa
    reniaa

sacalton the false Gospel you speak of I firmly believe is the trinity becasue it is not a bible teaching and the eary Christians and Jews did not even know of it.

Reniaa

• reniaa
    reniaa

1914 invisible presence dinah full return has yet to come :)

but I admit I accept this but won't be stumbled if it changes on refinement. It is prophecy which is only 100% on fulfillment when we can see how it was fulfilled.

Return

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

isaac I don't have a problem with ex-Jws helping ex-Jws it's the actively trying to recruit more and working against the congregation I do not admire. Early Christians didn't try and change destroy the churches around them they only preached God's message as Jws do.

My reply: Sorry reniaa...working to free others from a cult is admirable. It is not about destroying a church, but moving others faith off a group of men.

Iaac does the bible support leadership of men until Jesus's return?

Therefore any church is right to have leaders.

My reply: What kind of leadership? Certainly not a controlling, legalistic one of the Wt that mirrors the religious leaders of Jesus day.

Your issue then must be with the teachings/doctrines that do not equate with what you believe therefore it's not the leadership at all.

You would not have a propblem with the leaders if they taught what you believe in?

My reply: Untrue Reniaa...I have a big issue with the leadership and their legalistic approach, as well as motto of coming to them for salvation, as the only channel of truth.

• reniaa
    reniaa

midget you can change words to more technical, but 'dismantling a mechanism' is the same as destroying a religion your just trying to ease your conscience by dehumanising it into technical terms

Reniaa

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Post 1402 of 1403
    Since 3/11/2008

sacalton the false Gospel you speak of I firmly believe is the trinity becasue it is not a bible teaching and the eary Christians and Jews did not even know of it.

Reniaa

My reply: The Gospel Paul preached was simple- Jesus coming, death and resurrection...put your faith in him. The Wt's is different and false- Jesus directed his attention to the earthly affairs in 1914...he soon thereafter selected the WT leadership as his steward to handle his earthly affirs. Come to us for salvation.

1914 invisible presence dinah full return has yet to come :)

but I admit I accept this but won't be stumbled if it changes on refinement. It is prophecy which is only 100% on fulfillment when we can see how it was fulfilled.

My reply: Of ocurse you would not be stumbled- you are blinded. This ridiculous doctrine not only violate matt 28:18 (How much more authority could Jesus have received in 1914 than ALL the authority he says he was given upon his resurrection?)...also has had false prophecy spun off of it.

Return

• sacolton
    sacolton

Reniaa, where in the publications does it speak of Jesus returning in full view? You talking about Michael the Archangel?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa:

midget you can change words to more technical, but 'dismantling a mechanism' is the same as destroying a religion your just trying to ease your conscience by dehumanising it into technical terms

Reniaa

My reply...Whatever term you apply...destroying ones faith in cult leadership is just as admirable. It is a trust in men- lies, deceit...

• reniaa
    reniaa

Mr majestic Paul liberated them from their former religion and replaced it with the new covenant what do you replace it with?

Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit