in love with a JW

by jimcic 63 Replies latest social relationships

• love life and life loves you back
    love life and life loves you back

But at the same time, i too am stuck in the same situation. I was called into a meeting and was treated awkwardly. I am and have been depressed though it was never my intention to disobey Jehovah at all. I fell in love and don't really know how to move forward. I feel like I need to move out and just be for a while. A friend of mine who went through the same thing said to "go for it because no man can judge you". I constantly wake up feeling like i'm in an emotional tug-o-war though and I hate the feeling. I am in no way trying to turn away or go against God's word, but I feel like I have already ultimately failed. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts you may email me [email protected]

• jimcic
    jimcic

hi its been a couple of months now and not much has changed im still crazy in love with this girl but i dont think its possible to get her out of this religion. but im not going to give up that easy. Please is there anyway i can get her to see this religion for what it is i love this girl so so much and i know she is the one but its so hard knowing we will never be together

thanks

jim

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((((jim)))))

sigh.....young love.

I hope you get past this. I dated a 'worldly' boy. I did things I was taught was wrong. Then I felt guilty and dumped the guy. He was a really nice guy. He was such a nice person, that I didn't want him to know anything about the JW's. But I was too afraid to tell him everything....and I was too afraid to leave the JW's completely at that time.

I hope you feel better soon.

lisa

• dpld
    dpld

So jimcic? How is it going now, anything good to report about you and this JW? I feel your pain and frustration!! Hope you have had a positive few months since your post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit