Further Punishements

by passwordprotected 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Have you made any restrictions on your parents have you told them they are not allowed to take your kids to meetings while babysitting?

This is hilarious. You need to remember, Reniaa, my children are my children, they aren't my parent's. Therefore it's within my rights to prohibit my children being taken places I do not regard as being safe.

Aren't meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses safe?

I'd suggest that any place where children are exposed to sexually explicit talks, graphic descriptions of violent slaughters and the promotion of imperfect men to the role of mediator is not a safe place.

But that's my opinion and it's my right as the father of my children to institute certain restrictions upon those who act as their guardian in my absence.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I hope you & your son had a good time ! May GOD's grace fill you to respond to this in a Christian manner.

We had great time, we listened in awe as a 400 strong choir sang their hearts out in harmonious joy to our Saviour Jesus Christ.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

We had great time, we listened in awe as a 400 strong choir sang their hearts out in harmonious joy to our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Perfect ! I'm so glad. I can't always get across what I want to say , especially when I'm just back from the pub, but I bet you were a million miles

from all your troubles tonight when you were caught up with the essence and feeling and emotion of what tonight was all about.

Do you realize how long this took me to type this..........almost 20mins..........are there any spelling mistakes...?

• loosie
    loosie

Reniaa answer the questiosn that was asked of you:

RENIAA Would you feel alright about this if the situation was reversed? What if your parents refused to babysit your kids because you were asked to a Jehovahs Witness social event, purely because they don't agree with JWs and what they teach
  • reniaa
    reniaa

whether I felt alright about it isn't the issue but I would have been totally open about what I wanted them to babysit for. they are not paid babysitters but my family and deserve more respect than that and respect for their right to refuse too.

Quietlyleaving said it more elequently than I did, his dad just made it clear it was a conscience issue and password should respect that.

Reniaa

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Mark, you seem like an awfully level headed, nice man. So why in the world would you ever consent to any jw, even grandparents, watch your kids?

As for your wife's brother's wedding, you never should've left, IMHO. If the jws found it objectionale to be in your presence, then they should've been the ones to leave.

• loosie
    loosie

Reniaa do you make a habit of not answering questions that require you to be hypocritical?

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Loosie - It is hypocritical for a witness to post on this site at all. She knows it, we all know it. If you support the Governing Body you would not read any of our posts here. They have condemned us all as apostates. They have never answered a single challenge to prove 1914, 144,000 = literal number, numerous false prophecies, pedophiles protected in their congs., their taking the lives of their own followers by condemning transplants, immunizations, blood transfusions, etc. Some witnesses try, but when they change their mind in NY how foolish will you look? I myself started my internet research with the idea to prove the WTS right. Now I feel like a fool. There is no evidence to be found anywhere suporting JWs "unique" beliefs and that is why we see the desperate attempts we see on this site. Reniaa - all my christian love to you, but you are very much on the fence. This makes your argument less than compelling. You should answer your PMs too.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Pass, u are very much a father to your children. Keep doing so. The rantings of a misguided JW mean little

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

This is hilarious. You need to remember, Reniaa, my children are my children, they aren't my parent's. Therefore it's within my rights to prohibit my children being taken places I do not regard as being safe.

Aren't meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses safe?

I'd suggest that any place where children are exposed to sexually explicit talks, graphic descriptions of violent slaughters and the promotion of imperfect men to the role of mediator is not a safe place.

But that's my opinion and it's my right as the father of my children to institute certain restrictions upon those who act as their guardian in my absence.

Well said password, this is exactly my stance.

Reniaa keep up the good work, your hypocrisy and unreasonableness is just shining through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit