I'm Craving Head Cheese

by snowbird 155 Replies latest social entertainment

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

BTW Nark -

That great fish restaurant where you wait to be seated, and see the lobsters you can order: I found it so sad. I love lobster, but after looking into their eyes (they were all gathered together in the corner of the tank claws banded) I just ordered pike fish cakes.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

DRwtsn32-

No this thread should not just DIE. This is the kind of thing that is great over the table dinner conversation.

You know the kind of no off limits exploratory table talk that you will NEVER have at a JW dinner party.

Its a kind of intellectual game of tennis, where everybody is enjoying where their ideas are taking them to.

Who would have thought a thread on a spread would go so far and onto so many humorous and intriguing subjects.

I am glad it started...

Maybe all us interesting guys should arrange to meet for a gastronomique evening of "intelligentsia".

HB

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

When I read the title of this thread, something different came to mind... Good thing I was wrong!

Anyway, I used to eat at a great country BBQ restaurant in Batesburg, South Carolina, called Shealy's BBQ. They have wonderful pulled pork and fried chicken. I also enjoyed their pork hash over white rice. I don't know what is in the hash, as in what parts of the pig they use to make it, but I loved it.

Even though I'm mostly vegan/vegetarian nowadays, every once in a while I get a craving for Shealy's BBQ. Next time I'm in South Carolina...

Dave

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

"When I read the title of this thread, something different came to mind... Good thing I was wrong!"

I think a few of us thought that at first. But, seeing what it actually is, I don't know which is worse!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    When I read the title of this thread, something different came to mind... Good thing I was wrong!

No problems here. That was taken care of long ago. Abraham had the right idea.

BTS

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

"Abraham had the right idea."

See, there is Something from the Bible that we can truly be thankful for!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Burn and ohiocowboy, what are you talking about?!?

Dave

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Anteater is not kosher meat bro. Mushroom is.

BTS

• PrimateDave
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Head cheese, Gauls, Bleu cheese, smegma!

I agree; this thread needs to die, already.

Who wants to deal the death blow?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit