I'm Craving Head Cheese

by snowbird 155 Replies latest social entertainment

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Let's feed this thread a slice of head cheese....that'll be sure to kill it.

• nelly136
    nelly136

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/596546 brit version of brawn.....never heard it called head cheese before lol

brawn sounds edible, watching the pigs eye watching you back while my mother coked it wasnt overly enticing.

my nan used to dish up brains faggots and just the name was enough to put me off.

my grandad used to have a tongue languishing on a plate at tea time quite a delicacy back then apparently. just thinking about it makes me hear his dentures clicking.

my dad loved his chitlins, and tripe was an absolute favourite, tongue sucking flannel stuff weirdest texture. years later i served it up to my dog, he gave me the 'wtf is that??' look before backing away slowly. the smell of the stuff hung around for about three days escaping all attempts of extrication with air freshener and open windows.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Nelly.

my dad loved his chitlins,

So did mine.

Die, thread, die.

Sylvia

• nelly136
    nelly136

i was mortified when i came downstairs one morning to find him frying the lungs n lights i'd bought for my human biology dissection session.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Who wants to deal the death blow?

Is that a call for me to do a strip dance?

• snowbird
    snowbird

John Doe!!!

Where ya been?

Mrs. Jones started a thread that you've just GOT to see.

It's entitled "Wow."

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Where ya been?

I'm going to be scarce for the next week. Evidently, they turn your internet off when you get behind on the bill. ;-) No worry though, I'll be back on in a week.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I feel you.

Here's the link to "Wow."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/176889/1/Wow

Sylvia

• Gregor
    Gregor

Millions (of threads) Now Living Will Never Die!

Unless the Head Cheese (Simon?) shuts them down for penis puns aplenty.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What's a penis pun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit