My letter...

by yippyskippy007 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Those are killer points ablebodiedman!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, yippeeskippy,

I thought your letter was hilarious. I don't feel that the profanity is necessary, but it is your letter.

So glad you and your husband are on the same page.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome! And continued success for the rest of your free life.

• ataloa
    ataloa

Now, that's funny!

*howls* That's the best letter EVER!
    Seriously, how could anyone but a complete TOOL of the Crotchwatcher Drivel and Crap Society not read that and die laughing.

• loosie
    loosie
    I'm about to submit my letter of disassociation to my local congregation and
    I thought I would share it. Please note that I was sippin' some bubbly last night

I think tipsy is the best way to write a DA letter. I love the letter. However I wouldn't add a copy of your drivers license, because of identity theft. They won't think that this is a hoax.

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

OMG!!!!

I've been away from the board for some time, and today I found this post. Welcome yippyskippy007!!! Welcome to freedom!

Sacolton: I'm so so so happy for you!! I remember that a year ago (April ’08) I was in the process of “disconnecting” my wife, and you wrote this in one of my threads:

“I wish I could get my wife to think for herself. I think she feels she has too much to lose because all her family are in the bORG and if she leaves - her whole world would come crashing down. Maybe it's better for some to stay just because of family and the risk of what judgment will bring ... besides, if she did leave, she would need a tremendous counselling session to get her life back on track".

It took you a year, but let me tell you both: It’s worth it. There’s life outside of the Organization. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need to talk!

TTRP

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

People write DA letters for their own reason. Yours sounds great for getting some feelings off your shoulders.

Great job.

• yippyskippy007
    yippyskippy007

Thanks again, everyone, for your kind words and suggestions. I really appreciate it.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I gotta tell you guys ... she has a whole new outlook since leaving the organization. Everyone can see how much happier she is now. This forum was a great help to me when I disassociated. I was hurt, angry and deceived ... you guys really helped me through those painful moments. I'm sure my wife will find great strength in your support. Thanks for unconditional love and friendship.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Congratulations to you and your wife! I am very happy for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit