My letter...

by yippyskippy007 65 Replies latest jw friends

• yippyskippy007
    yippyskippy007

Hello. I'm new to this forum and am also sacolton's wife. Alot of you already know about me because he's talked about me on here before...even has posted pictures, at which he incurred my wrath upon my discovery. Anyways...I'm about to submit my letter of disassociation to my local congregation and I thought I would share it. Please note that I was sippin' some bubbly last night and got a little tipsy while composing my draft. I haven't decided if I will keep the cuss words in it... I think it comes across as unprofessional, yet at the same time, it's the way I feel so I dunno.

Your comments are welcome...

May 24, 2009

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

This letter is to inform you that after a time of considering things, I, yippyskippy007, have decided to disassociate myself from the Jehovah’s Witness religion/organization. This decision is of my own free will, and I fully understand the consequences of my actions.

I do not agree that I should not be allowed to associate with my sister because she has been disfellowshipped. She is proud to be who she is, and I am happy for her. You can also note that I have been enjoying holidays and my own personal birthday for the very first time of my 29 years, and find nothing wrong with celebrating life and sharing special occasions with those you love.

Also, I absolutely can not stand to go out in the preaching work. I only put in my measly one to two hours so I would not be marked as “irregular”. I agree that people should not be “luke warm”. You either believe everything 100% percent or you don’t. You can not sit on the fence, and I have decided not to anymore; therefore I am submitting this letter of resignation so to speak.

Another note to point out, after thorough research, I have come to a “new light” that this organization is complete bullshit and can not possibly be regarded as the “truth”. So with that being said, fuck you very much for wasting my time and stealing my childhood. Oh yeah, I cuss like a sailor too and always have so put that in my “file”.

I have discovered since during my period of being inactive, that now I am much happier than I ever was as a Jehovah’s Witness. Now I feel good about myself rather than not feeling good enough and living in fear of not doing enough for this organization.

Again , to reiterate, I wish to disassociate myself willingly and completely by my own choice/free will. I have included a copy of my driver’s license so that you can compare my signature and know that I have sent this letter myself and it isn’t a “hoax”.

Please do not attempt to contact me whether it be by phone, email, mailed correspondence, or in person. Any attempt to do so will be considered harassment and subject to legal action. You cooperation in this matter is appreciated.

Sincerely,

yippyskippy007

P.S. I am an “eco-maniac” and have taken the liberty of recycling all of the 1000’s of watchtower and awake magazines I never placed out in service because I always fake knocked and doorbell rang to avoid potential embarrassment AND I only did this because your paper is too harsh to wipe my delicate anus with. Have a nice day.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm so proud of her.

• TheICE
    TheICE

Congratulations!!!

• yippyskippy007
    yippyskippy007

You can consider this your anniversary present...now me, on the otherhand, would like a new pair of shoes and a bag to match. thankyouverymuch

Happy 8th anniversary to my dearie.

• sacolton
    sacolton

You deserve it.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Go tell it on the mountain sister.

Welcome to the free world!

• TheICE
    TheICE

With the Wt being Anti-college and tougher D/f rules, I see alot leaving and many who would of went back not.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Bravo!

sacolton, I am so jealous.

sooner

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

Now you both will see how a real marriage is. This is great. I have found that a 2 cord rope is stronger with out someone or "watchtower" in the middle.

thebigdebate

• sacolton
    sacolton

Just to let everyone know, today is our 8th wedding anniversary. We're gonna go eat a big apostate steak lunch and buy my beautiful unindoctrinated wife some shoes and a new purse.

Life is good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit