My letter...

by yippyskippy007 65 Replies latest jw friends

• boyzone
    boyzone

Welcome Yippy and great letter! You go girl, tell em how you feel.

You said you're prepared for the consequences, are you?

• jakes
    jakes

Way to go! I like this! It is different!

jakes

• yippyskippy007
    yippyskippy007

Thanks for all of your kind words and support.

The only reason I was going to include a copy of my license is becuase when my hubby mailed in his letter, the PO asked me if I actually saw him sign it and send it in, "because anyone can send in a letter and make it appear that it is coming from another person". I thought if I sent a copy of my license, they would see it is from me and maybe not bother me about it.

As for the consequences...I never had any real friends at the KH so it's not like I have a lot of people that I care about that will be shunning me. Even when my hubby and I were both in, we'd try to invite people to do stuff with us, but it seemed like no one would make time. It felt like we were trying to "reach out", you know the old saying that you got to be a friend to make a friend.
    There was only one family that kinda took me in after my hubby left. I will miss them and their girls, but that's about it.

My parents are witnesses, but not really hard core. My sis is df'd and living an alternative lifestyle according to JW's, but my parents will still talk to her. My dad says that he "can't just throw her away". So I figure my parents will still talk to me, but they definitely don't come to visit as often as they used to. Same thing with my brothers, they are both in and even though they know I don't go anymore, they still talk to me on occasion. I dunno, if they decide they want to let a bunch of mindless drones tell them not to associate with me, then that's their perogative. Everyone has a right to believe what they want ....

*music swells*
    And as for me, determined I shall be, to walk away from this and to live my life freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    heehee

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Bravo!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL, there's nothing quite like saying how you really feel.

Congratulations to the two of you, enjoy your anniversary.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I guess you wont be looking to get reinstated then! LOL

From another 29 year old

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Btw, re a signature - surely they have a copy of that on your publisher record card? They can use that to confirm who the letter is coming from.

Just a thought...

• oompa
    oompa

OMG!!........oompa

• oompa
  • oompa
    oompa

salco.........btw......you fluckkin lucky basstard..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit