If WT have the legal right to stone us...would they do it???

by JustHuman14 46 Replies latest jw friends

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

Oh Homer,you said:

"mankind has advanced somewhat from

those times wo'uldn't you agree ?"

I'm sure you're aware of what is going on in the middle east with all those modern day religious fanatics, such as the Taliban, the Shiia's, Sunni's,Sikh's, et.,al. Religious fanatics are killing people in the name of God, even,or more so, their own relatives that supposedly break their religious and cultural more's. Yes, people would/will kill their brothers and sisters,even relatives, in the name of God. I'm so glad "the rule of law"exists in this country and most of the rest of the world.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If WTS had the legal right to stone former member or members, you betcha this dangerous mind-control cult would do so.

A dangerous religion that gets loving mothers to shun their young adult children- they would do more if they could keep us from speaking to/trying to help others out.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I'm sure you're aware of what is going on in the middle east with all those modern day religious fanatics, such as the Taliban, the Shiia's, Sunni's,Sikh's, et.,al. Religious fanatics are killing people in the name of God, even,or more so, their own relatives that supposedly break their religious and cultural more's. Yes, people would/will kill their brothers and sisters,even relatives, in the name of God."

Do not look up "stoning" on YouTube

• ziddina
    ziddina

Need I point out that the same Middle Eastern cultures and attitudes that have produced and influenced the modern religious fanatics who believe in beheadings for 'sinners' were the ones that produced the ancient men who wrote the bible?? I have frequently pointed out to people of European ancestry who worship this Middle Eastern god, that the average Middle Eastern male bible writer was very similar to Osama Bin Laden, yet most people just don't get it.

Zid

Or Else!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good point Ziddina

Sometimes reality is so far and away for some !

If one reads the bible carefully they would find that Jehovah the god of the Israelites was

probably the most evil and violent of the gods in all human history.

Maybe thats why the JWS are so cruel, they hold him up as a role model

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I have seen good points for those who defend the idea that they would stone us and those that they wouldn't. I believe they would. I have seen some good quotes by the WT in this topic that they reflect WT's attitude towards a disfellowshiped person.

But just think how many times they are using from the Old Testament quotes to support their "theology" or specific dogma. Most of the scriptures that WT is using is basically from the Hebrew Scriptures. But I will go further on:

Did they care if the brothers in Malawi were killed just because they did not hold a card from the party(the party was also governing Malawi)? NO

Did they care for all those died during the Organ Transplants prohibition?Not all, they did not even apoloogize?

Do they care if infants and children are dying due to their blood policy? Again they DON'T give a damn...

Did they came to apologize to us(Greek and Cypriot Borthers)(not to mention other countries)that we spend years in jail, ruined our lives, not planed for our future, due to neutrality issue, and all the Goverment was asking from the WT was the Alternative Service? After many years WT changed policy, and what was not acceptable that time, now is acceptable. Did they EVER said sorry to us? Not in a million fuc*ing years!!!

WT is evil CULT. Even if they don't kill us physically they kill us mentally every single minute of our lives. They make our lives miserable, cut us from friends and relatives, from our children for ever. I prefer to be stoned AND DIE, ruther than suffering like that and seeing all the pain that WT caused us and to our loved ones.

JustHuman14 formely known justhuman

• boyzone
    boyzone

Justhuman14.

Another thought taken from the bible is that of the disciple Stephen. Here was a man who was accused of all sorts by the Pharisees. But he didn't hold back from telling them a few home truths.

For his outspoken honesty, the Pharisees stoned him to death.

The Organisation are modern day Pharisees, a fact that they've proved time and time again. We are the ones speaking out with honesty. By the same scenario, I don't doubt for one second that the modern day "pharisees" would have us stoned to death if they had the legal right to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit