If WT have the legal right to stone us...would they do it???

by JustHuman14 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, the video is one of the funniest excerpts to be found on the web.

• mrsjones5
  • Marjorie
    Marjorie

Would they do it? A great deal would.

Most of us who have left the WTS left because we realize it's a sham. And a lot of us are being shunned because of it.

Now, if we're being shunned because of doctrinal disagreements, it doesn't take that much imagination to believe we would be stoned if the WTS had its way.

Permanent silence for us whistle-blowers/an example to keep others in the cage. Win-win for the Org.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

If the GB came out tomorrow and said that the proper way to handle apostates is to stone them to death, I have no doubt that a great many of JWs would do it. Not all would but many would. No doubt in my mind.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

mraimondi said

no way they would stone people, this is fucking ridiculous. According to the law of christ they cannot - most witnesses see df'ed witnesses and even apostates as "lost" and want them to return.

Actually, I was in on several JC's where the elders told the person about to be disfellowshipped how merciful it was these days, as they would have been stoned to death in Israel.

So I would respectfully disagree with you. It isn't ridiculous, there are CO's who tell elders this crap all the time.

• loosie
    loosie

Well out of the elders in my JC at least one of them would thrown the first stone, eventhough he wasn't a relative. And my mom well if looks could kill she wouldn't need no stone.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

AllTimeJeff

--

you aren't getting the point.

as most elders dont ;)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    you aren't getting the point.
    as most elders dont ;)

Thats cool. Maybe I should have been stoned?

Ok, that made me laugh.....

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This brings up the topic why are people today in these modern times trying deliberately to emulate the social

and behavior morals of an ancient culture such as the ancient Israelites, mankind has advanced somewhat from

those times wouldn't you agree ?

Those people in biblical times were so just and wise in their expressive knowledge of humanity weren't they !

The only people I'd like to see get stoned to death is the JWS themselves for being so stupid for not acknowledging this.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i dont want to see anyone get stoned...

i just want the JWs to admit what they do to people, and their families... and liquidate all of their assets and give a piece to every single witness and ex-witness ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit