If WT have the legal right to stone us...would they do it???

by JustHuman14 46 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yup, they would. And not only that, but they would stone to death anyone that blows their illusions of always being right. For instance, if they claim that sickness is a result of disobeying God, and you are naturally healthy (and do not get sick), when someone else gets sick that is more righteous than you, you would get stoned to death to protect that illusion that sickness is the result of disobeying God (and more so if you stay healthy because of disobeying God).

This is why we had better hope they are not successful in plunging the world into the Second Dark Ages. Not only would apostates be threatened, but everyone else would be their property. You do exactly as they say, or get punished up to and including death. They could ask you to do mathematically impossible things just to set off punishments at will. You earn something, you still need permission to use it. You buy it, you still need permission. And so on. I believe that they are earnestly seeking to get the Critical Mass necessary to usurp governments, just as the Catholic church did when they plunged the world into the First Dark Ages.

• carla
    carla

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.- (was that Voltaire?)

Timbob, the year and page number is listed. Usually when people quote from the wt's or asleeps they put the year & pg number if possible. In this case it was "*** w52 11/15 p. 703 Questions From Readers ***"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I they could have I probalby would have gotten my stoning in the mid 80's now that I think on it maybe earlier than that

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

no way they would stone people, this is fucking ridiculous. According to the law of christ they cannot - most witnesses see df'ed witnesses and even apostates as "lost" and want them to return.

as glad as i am not to return, i do not feel they would take physical violence with me if the law allowed me to.

this is worse than AGBM....

• Gill
    Gill

Of course they would.

They would make it a social occassion and have a post stoning 'get together' perhaps a barbecue, or picnic so that 'da brodders' could show their joy that they were still witless and that we who they had just killed might, if Jehoober chose us give us another go in da New World........be resurrected!

Ah! The love!

• villabolo
    villabolo

The chairman of my JC told me that if I were in Israel I would be stoned and he was not referring to marijuana but to apostacy.

Thank you for the quote ninja. TIMBOB, mraimondi you underestimate the Witnesses.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

yes, if you were in israel.

and he is right.

are you people thick?

• villabolo
    villabolo

No mraimondi, we are not "thick" just realistic. The JWs consider themselves spiritual Israel and even if they did not the hatred and fear that their masters in Brooklyn have is sufficient for them to take advantage of the hypothetical situation this topic is about "If WT have the legal right to stone us... would they do it???" There is no mention of having to time travel back to ancient Israel on this thread.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

they would have to make some pretty severe doctrinal changes in order to justify this - including reversing their stance on "the ransom".

In other words, NO they WOULDNT.

"spiritual israel" its utterly and completely different than mosaic law-time ancient israel. Its not just a fuckin name you can transpose and transmute.

i think df'ed people think they are more important and hated than they are. at best, they are disliked, more likely, forgotten. You have to raise some hell to be remembered... me? I dont feel like wasting my time - however i hope to find something constructive to do damage to the system.

anyway, I cannot speak for every witness out there. There are some hateful mofos out there. But, overall, this would NOT happen.

they have caused me alot of pain, and annoyance. But they would never want to kill someone who was df'ed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Not all here are df'd and some are going by how they have been personally treated. If someone were to tell me that they would stone me if they could I would take that very seriously and I have no doubt that some on this board have had that nasty little quote said to their faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit