New Guidelines for this Forum - Please take notes

by BonaFide 47 Replies latest social humour

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

how fitting

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Gratefulhearted ones amongst us are truly happified by these timely words.

HB

• rebel8
    rebel8

1. This
    2. thread
    3. is
    4. useless
    5. without
    6. paradisiac
    7. art,
    8. highlighters,
    9. and
    10. microphones.
  • Steve_C
    Steve_C

Look, look! I studied the lesson, and made sure to use bright, colorful markers so all the friends could see how spiritual I am. Yay me!

We are happy to inform you of some rule changes on this forum. We do not want to give the impression they are rules, so we will use the term guidelines.

At present, some are using this forum to express their own opinion. If you have been on this forum for less than 2 years, would it be the wise course to express your opinions? Wouldn’t it be a wiser course to allow those of us with more than 2 years experience to express our opinions?

In this way, you who are new can learn! What a privilege that would be!

And in addition, some are making posts and comments that are long. Would it not be the mature decision to limit our posts to 10 words or less? This shows maturity and humility on our part. Surely we do not think that we know better than the long-time posters? Sadly, some posters with less than a years experience on this forum have “jumped ahead” by expressing their own opinion.

In future, we will ask two of our posters who have been members for more than 2 years to have an on-line chat with the offender. This is not to discourage them, but to help them to see the wrong course they are taking by expressing their own opinion or by typing more than 10 words. After meeting online with the offender, the two posters will make a determination whether this person can continue on this forum if he is “remorseful.” After that private online meeting, the two posters will inform us of their decision.

If he is not remorseful, then he or she will be denied access to this forum. This is the loving thing to do.

Let us all rejoice in these new arrangements for the benefit of JWN!

Many are already rejoicing at the new provision in having us all share the same avatar, and all of us having a number instead of a username. This will no doubt promote unity.

May we all do our utmost to support those with 2 years or more experience by accepting their opinions without questioning! This will show our love for this site, and for one another.

We continue to rejoice with you,

JWN Elite

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well since I am one of the 144.000 ,I wont fall asleep.while I obey you

Very funny post.good sense of humor BONA!!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Member: BonaFide

Soooo..... 10 months on JWN doesn’t constitute a ‘newbie’?

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

So when does the schedule come out for site cleaning?

• poppers
    poppers

Very clever, BonaFide. Your writing skills would have served the WT well.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is precisely this kind of logic that prevents the Washtowel Slaveholdery from ever getting any better. Only those that want the status quo as is are allowed any input. And, they are serious--if this forum were run like that, many of us would quickly get banned for posting something that would cause questions on other people's beliefs, especially the Establishment.

• VIII
    VIII

Very funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit