New Guidelines for this Forum - Please take notes

by BonaFide 47 Replies latest social humour

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Bona Fide, I must admit, when reading your original post, I thought you are serious for first 10 seconds ... I was like "Hey, what is this Bona Fide doing ...??? Is he OK? "

You got me man ... :-)

Albert

• androb31
    androb31

In light of the new forum "rules" or "suggestions" I have a question.

I'm new here and have actually been reading all of the "approved literature" on JWN for quite some time now. I recently started "partaking" and posting my opinion. I started feeling like the JWN server was "bearing witness" with my server that I belonged to the "elite" . At this point I know that I am JWN'nointed. That being the case, I want to find out if my input would be considered for inclusion along with "the Server class". Thanks

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I just had reminiscent memories from listening to that jargon and their catch phrases, I had to get up off my chair and walk around a bit so I would not develop projectile vomituss. I now heave a sigh of relief, that it was only a joke, so fellow apostates “carry on in like manor”.

• BurnTheShips
  • LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

My tongue has been

firmly placed in my cheek

Unfortunately, I seem to recall..................

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Important note to our beloved JWN sisters -

While posting, you have to wear the head covering.

By doing so, you will show your humble and deep devotion to JWN administrators.

However it is a matter of your conscience, if you wear head covering while just reading posts of other posters. Although it is a matter of conscience one faithful sister stated: "I feel obliged to wear proper head covering anytime I aproach my computer". Would it not be nice to follow an exmaple of this examplary faithfull sister?

Albert

• Heaven
    Heaven

Important note to our beloved JWN sisters -

While posting, you have to wear the head covering.

I always wear a head covering. It's called 'hair'.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

OK Heaven, but you are suppose to take the head covering down, when you turn off the computer...

Albert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit