Sean Hannity Getting Waterboarded

by sammielee24 71 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Under your seeming definition, anything may classify as torture if the detainee is unsure of his safety. Bringing a glass of water that is not marked, for instance, may be torture. Keeping one behind bars while he sleeps, for instance, may be torture. Using a loud voice during questioning, for instance, may be torture.

Very logical point Doe.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Yeah, let's grab him and hit him in the face, pull his hair, and kick him in the balls, and pinch his nose, and, oh, wait a minute......never mind..........I forgot I'm not a Republican............

True!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

It's funny to watch the wingnuts dance around and try to prove that water boarding isn't torture. Here's a thought for you........The U.S. military subjects many of it's elite units to what is called SERE training. Survival Evasion Resistance & Escape. The purpose is to expose the soldier/pilot to the conditions they can expect to face if captured by the enemy. The soldiers are basically subjected to basic forms of torture they may receive at the hands of various scum bags around the world. In short, the SERE trainers subject the trainees to water boarding and other forms of torture. This is what special forces soldiers are talking about when they say they were "drowned and resuscitated" during training.

Water boarding is torture.

In the words of BTS, "STFU about it!"

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I will tell you this, YOUR life is more valuable to me than any filthy terrorist.
    Warlock

Here's another problem with the whole thing W, most of those who are being detained aren't terrorists. Some who have been tortured to death, were innocent.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Slightly off-topic...

Is there anyone reading this that believes Bush carried out the 9/11 attacks AND he tortured people by waterboarding?

I ask, because it would seem that waterboarding three people (who lived to tell about it) is small potatoes compared to the people he forced into either jumping from a building or burning to death.

-LWT

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I think that any of these windbags who say waterboarding isn't torture should have to submit to it or STFU.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Now LWT, is that the kind of country America is supposed to be? We don't need to have a set of standards and morals, because the other guy doesn't?

And there were deaths. Of innocents. A cab driver was beaten to a pulp. Literally.

• Warlock
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Sometimes, this conversation reminds me of this scene from The Untouchables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0RLyxP13o

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

So, ultimately, if the manure hits the oscillating ventilator, I'm confident that Barack and Rahm will take care of business, The Chicago Way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit