Sean Hannity Getting Waterboarded

by sammielee24 71 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I wish I could say the impression is reciprocal.

So the foolishness does become me? Ouuuuuhhhhhh Doe!!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh no Parakeet, we've moved on. Come join us you dirty bird!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the whole thing is meaningless if you are aware that the torturer is your friend, and is not going to kill you.

Yes, but still.....would love to see it....Hannity is a blow-hard, and a moron and it would be gratifying to see him taken down a notch or ten.......

• beksbks
    beksbks

I agree, let's grab him outside the studio.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yeah, let's grab him and hit him in the face, pull his hair, and kick him in the balls, and pinch his nose, and, oh, wait a minute......never mind..........I forgot I'm not a Republican............

• beksbks
  • Warlock
    Warlock

Hannity should go ahead and accept, with the condition that, in return, Olbermann should be subjected to the type of torture metted out to Daniel Pearl.

Warlock

• beksbks
    beksbks

My batty friend, you forget that it wasn't Olbermann who said he would gladly subject himself to torture, it was Hannity.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    My batty friend, you forget that it wasn't Olbermann who said he would gladly subject himself to torture, it was Hannity.

Yes, but let's do it anyway.

Warlock

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Does that mean that Olby will take it too?

Why would he?????? He already believes it's torture...he doesn't need to have it done and doesn't support it. Hannity is the one who said he would do it to prove it ain't all that bad. He doesn't see it as torture. That's why Olberman told him he'd pledge that kind of money to charity as soon as Hannity does it.

This has nothing to do with Olberman having to do anything. Nor does it have to do with any other guy who decides to have it done to prove his own point - Hannity shot his mouth off and said he'd do it and so we all wait him to step up publically and show us how long he lasts and how great it feels. When he does that - and I'm hoping he'll last 183 times..and if it doesn't look all that bad, then maybe a lot of us will change our minds and rethink the torture aspect of it. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit