Sean Hannity Getting Waterboarded

by sammielee24 71 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Nice Burn, when faced with reality, attack the person. You go boy!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Nice Burn, when faced with reality, attack the person. You go boy!

Heheh.

it's still just a distraction from your outrageous hypocrisy.

You poor pathetic creature. Soon, nanotechnology and stem cell sciences will be able to cure you.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

At least there will be a cure for me. You'll be floating in the swamp with your gun on your lap wild eyed and crazy when they find you.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    again, the whole thing is meaningless if you are aware that the torturer is your friend, and is not going to kill you.

Under your seeming definition, anything may classify as torture if the detainee is unsure of his safety. Bringing a glass of water that is not marked, for instance, may be torture. Keeping one behind bars while he sleeps, for instance, may be torture. Using a loud voice during questioning, for instance, may be torture.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    You'll be floating in the swamp with your gun on your lap wild eyed and crazy when they find you.

Sounds like a great way to go. I am not going to die in bed.

BTS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Wow, if I had Olbermanns money, I would pay that to waterboard Hannity. Maybe instead of a shroud, they could replace it with sewn together used up tea bags....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Have you seen the polling data on this topic?

At the same time, 55% of Americans believe in retrospect that the use of the interrogation techniques was justified, while only 36% say it was not.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118006/Slim-Majority-Wants-Bush-Era-Interrogations-Investigated.aspx

• loosie
    loosie

That would be the only reason I would tune in to watch Hannity... to see him get waterboarded.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Under your seeming definition, anything may classify as torture if the detainee is unsure of his safety.

This foolishness does not become you Doe.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Sounds like a great way to go. I am not going to die in bed.
    BTS

Maybe you just haven't found the right partner Burn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit