Accidental Instantaneous Sex

by rebel8 102 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82
    And when two JW's make "plans" with each other, whatever the reason, knowing they will be alone, that sometimes is an invite for some excitement.

Exactly! After being indoctrined for years, if not decades, that fornication is an inevitable result of 2 people being alone together, when 2 people do happen to be alone together, "well, hey, I guess this is what is supposed to happen."

Expect the worst from people, and they usually live down to your expectations.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Why not let couples be alone unchaperoned? You can ask them whether they had sex afterwards and if they say no and there weren't two witnesses to say otherwise, then you can be sure it didn't happen - just like the JW beliefs with pedophiles.

Funny our favorite jw is claiming we are promoting immorality when we are saying the opposite. We are not inherently ready to have instantaneous sex with just anyone. We are inherently in control of ourselves and able to make rational moral decisions.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    We are not inherently ready to have instantaneous sex with just anyone.

Speak for yourself.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    We are inherently in control of ourselves and able to make rational moral decisions.

umm... The list of the chicks I wouldn't is short. The other list... is well.... um no reasonable offer refused.

• rebel8
    rebel8

OK.

Disclaimer: The word heretofore used, "we", excludes the few deviant sex addicts such as drwtsn32 and priest. No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of Watchtower Corporation, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and any person working on the product, project, or promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Exactly! After being indoctrined for years, if not decades, that fornication is an inevitable result of 2 people being alone together, when 2 people do happen to be alone together, "well, hey, I guess this is what is supposed to happen."

That's exactly right. It took me a few times being alone with a female (in the real world) to learn that this isn't the case. The first few times, I thought it was a matter of time before we ended up naked, but it was not to be...sigh.

JWs set the bar so high that when you violate a rule, you feel like you might as well go through and break the rule all the way. The first time I got sexually involved with a woman after I left the JWs I just expected that we'd automatically have sex the first night. I didn't really know that with a lot of women there's a natural progression you go through. She might be comfortable making out the first night, maybe the clothes come off the second time, and hopefully by the third or fourth time you'll be having sex. Of course, all women are different, but that's not really the point. The point is that because of my JW upbringing, I didn't really understand the nuance of it all. I was raised to believe that it was all sinful behavior, so there wasn't really a point in "taking it slow." If you broke one rule, might as well break it all the way.

• RaraAvis
    RaraAvis

jws said - The scriptures also speak against things like theft. Does somebody need to follow you around everyplace there's things you can steal? Is a chaperone constantly accompanying you to work to make sure you don't steal pens and PostIt notes?

Excellent statement! Which made me think, "Where is the list of sin ratings? The list where sins are rated from abominable to eh-no-big-deal?" Why do JWs act as if one of the WORST sins you could commit is sex with the opposite sex? Personally I find lying and being judgemental a lot more offensive. JWs are sex-obssessed there is no doubt about it. Then you get in the real world and you find that yeah you can hang out with someone of the opposite sex and fornicating them doesn't even enter your brain.

BonaFide said - Witnesses are repressed sexually

Yes and that is why, and that is also an understatement. Kind of like the priests who turn to helpless children to get their kicks.

Consensual sex with the opposite sex is hardly the worst thing one could do.

ra

• oompa
    oompa

i missed this thread due to shit in my life...but hope to read it.....put damm.....it may be the smartest thing they ever came up with!.........oompa

• oompa
    oompa

can someone please direct me to the nearest "sex crazed population?"..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit