Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I think you also have a lot of people here, like in Mexico, that won't go because they don't have the means to pay for it. That's a pretty big reality because people will hold off as long as they can trying to deal with it on their own and then infecting other people. sammieswife.

Exactly Sammie. The poor die of treatable diseases at a much higher rate in this country.

As far as running to the doctor, you can bet if my children have a high fever and a cough, we'll be in line.

• ninja
    ninja

I've got a mild version of it....guinea pig flu.....sniff...........cough cough

• rebel8
    rebel8

All those previous epidemics have been total lies.

This is obviously an attempt by the pharmaceutical companies to cash in.

The flu can be cured with baking soda anyway.

We didn't really travel to the moon.

The Earth is flat.

Aliens are real.

Hail Kevin Trudeau.

• John Doe
    John Doe

With all due respect rebel, I don't consider myself a nut. I'm niether convinced that aliens are not real, nor am I convinced that a man has set foot on the moon.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe are you willing to admit that Kevin Trudeau knows ALL?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't know who that is beks.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You would if you saw him.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    This is obviously an attempt by the pharmaceutical companies to cash in.

I have no doubt they're wringing their hands in absolute glee. No doubt. Illness means big bucks and in the case of this flu, there is no vaccine for it. They can hand out what they have but in reality, they've already said that it is a crap shoot as far as working. Going a step further - if you can't afford the vaccination, you're out of luck anyway - or if your country or state or county has no money, you're screwed. Poor swine are getting a bad rap here....sammieswife.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

WHO Raises Pandemic Alert To Level 5

Posted on: Wednesday, 29 April 2009, 16:22 CDT

The World Health Organization (WHO) raised its pandemic alert level to 5 Wednesday afternoon, the second-highest level, indicating that the swine flu outbreak is moving closer toward becoming a pandemic.

Dr. Margaret Chan, the agency’s Director-General, said the decision to raise the alert was based on the latest scientific evidence on the outbreak.

Level 6 is the final stage, indicating a global pandemic of a new and deadly disease.

"For the first time in history we can track the pandemic in real time,” Chan said.

"The world is better prepared for an influenza pandemic than at any time in history.”

"No matter what the situation is, the international community should treat this as a window of opportunity to ramp up ... response," a Reuters report quoted Chan as saying.

"It is really all of humanity that is under threat during a pandemic."

The new strain is a never-before-seen combination of swine, avian and human viruses.

The fast-moving virus continues to spread throughout the globe - with cases now confirmed in at least 10 U.S. states.

Cases of H1N1 swine flu have now been confirmed in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Britain, Israel, New Zealand and Spain. Germany and Austria also reported cases of swine flu on Wednesday, while the number of reported cases increased in the United Kingdom and Spain.

As of early Wednesday, the CDC reported a total of 91 confirmed cases of swine flu in the United States. However, many states have reported additional suspected cases that are now being investigated.

“The more recent illnesses and the reported death suggest that a pattern of more severe illness associated with this virus may be emerging in the U.S. Most people will not have immunity to this new virus and, as it continues to spread, more cases, more hospitalizations and more deaths are expected in the coming days and weeks,” wrote the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in an update on its Web site on Wednesday.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Could this be a *designer virus* to attack those with certain genetics?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit