Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

NOTE; People are NOT DYING on mass...there is still no need to panic! W.H.O is doing a great job with "precuations" but there is NO NEED to claim all of humanity is at stake.......one Aussie woman was in a elevator with coughing Mexicans, after being told on the news about Swine flu she started feeling ill {suprise} after being in quaranteen at the airport and found "clear" she was released.......DON'T PANIC most world cases are just the real FLU!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry "the real flu" and Mass Hypocondria due to media brain washing!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I have been listening to the news about the cases in the UK. Apparently they have mild symptoms, more like a normal flu, rather than the killer disease the media have been talking of.

To put it into perspective 250,000 to 500,000 people dies from seasonal flu each year. It seems to be the old, infirm and the vulnerable, i.e. those in poverty that seem more susceptable to this flu.

From what i've heard it's a different strain than seasonal flu, so our bodies have no immunity to it. Because of that the WHO are expecting more deaths, but it's not a case that everyone who contracts it is going to die or even be seriously ill.

I was reading about the boy who had the first reported case in Mexico, he's fine now, yes he was ill but not to the extent the media portray.

Paul

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I heard from a reliable source on the internets that the Swine Flu has been linked to greatly increased chemtrail activity over Mexico City. Of course "mainstream" media won't report this fact.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Witness 007, the modern flu (and SARS) epidemics have been managed thanks to the asertive actions taken by world governments. The fact that the latest epidemics have not killed 5000,000 people -as it happened before- is because of scientific advances and proactive measures.

I feel sorry for you that see a coverup even on the sunrise. :fi)

• Gerard
    Gerard

I heard from a reliable source on the internets that the Swine Flu has been linked to greatly increased chemtrail activity over Mexico City. Of course "mainstream" media won't report this fact.

I also got from an extremely reliable source on the internet that:

President Clinton killed 300 people to cover up is affair with Monica Lewinski.

President Truman kidnapped the aliens from Rosswell.

President Roosevelt orchestrated Pearl Harbor.

Elvis shot JFK.

The Moon is made up of cheese.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Chan just announced that it's the second wave that will be lethal.

So, I guess this is just a dry run.

Gonna be a long hot summer, folks.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Notice how the media has now pushed this story to the back pages!!!!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Swinr flu a month later.......no big deal.........a normal flu!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

5th August 2009

3 Months later and........the dead are not littering the streets! Swine Flu = Common Cold!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit