Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
  • Uzzah
    Uzzah

here is the latest:

This strain has the potential to be the next pandemic but not right now

There is limited mortality and most poeople infected only have mild symptoms. Also not known is how many were sick but never reported.

However if this thing mutates with a more virulent strain, then we could be facing the global Pandemic situations that is feared.

So now is the time to focus on personal helath and immunity including hand washing protocols and ensuring you keep up to date with your flu shots.

I will commit to keeping this board informed. I sit on our National Pandemic committee and will do my best to keep this board informed with information as things progress

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Anyone want to take a stab at where it is coming from?

Monctezuma's Revenge.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The Governments cant win and cant lose. On balance it is safer to warn everybody - but of course do it too often and as the original poster pointed out - it could lead to Cry Wolf syndrome. I would rather be told

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Jeesh!

We are advised to take some minor precautions - it is early days and we do not know what is going to happen. Would anyone prefer that the authorities wait until we know that it is more widespread? I don't think so.

It is kind of like when I tell Mr. Bee that dinner is in two minutes. He will not heave up off the couch until the plates are actually on the table, just in case he might sit at the table for 1 or 2 minutes without a plate in front of him. I like to serve dinner HOT, so it is a bit annoying. Like, "Don't tell me the progression of swine flu unless it is on my block and moving my way."

Jeesh!

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

hey uzzah, are you at johnston atoll? my bro was there for 2-3 yrs...

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

From what I understand, it's too soon to tell if this will be a major pandemic or not. It's not too soon to know that the WT will exploit it for everything it's worth. Prepare to hear about how it's "proof" that now Armageddon is closer than ever!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The only way we can win this war is if we find the porcine aggressors and swine dealers and destroy their strong holds before they develop more biological agents to threaten our way of life. In the long run, we must attain pork independence, to be led by the development and implementation of renewable pork.

• beksbks
  • SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

We must pork them before they pork us! A preemptive porking if you will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit