Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Since when does a disease "erupt?"

When it causes really nasty boils that later burst. ;)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

The death in America was from an infected Mexican baby brought into the US for treatment.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"One death in America.......Whhhooooo we should close down the whole country!! Is everyone wearing masks!"

If it kills one toddler at this early stage it could kill hundreds or thousands more.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You people are all panicked. The ones acting as if "there's nothing to this" are the most panicked.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

On the advice of the Committee, the WHO Director-General has raised the level of influenza pandemic alert from the current phase 3 to phase 4

Apparently, they are meeting and it's expected to be raised to a level 5...sammieswife.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    The death in America was from an infected Mexican baby brought into the US for treatment.

What I heard reported on CNN is that the baby was from Mexico, visiting relatives in Brownsville, TX, earlier in April and got sick, was then transferred to Houston for further treatment. All family members have been screened and they are not ill.

Lately the way the media jumps to the gun to sensationalize a story, I am becoming a person to wait a few to believe all that I hear until they get a better handle on what they report.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Bottom line, wash your hand frequently, and if you get sick don't wait to go to the doctor. One of the differences in the fatal Mexico cases, is that they waited to go to the doc.

But, I've been hearing on the news that you shouldn't run to the doctor. Once they raise the level higher, the medical facilities will become over run and unable to handle the load, which is why I assume I'm hearing that people should only go if they have 'serious' illness. I think you also have a lot of people here, like in Mexico, that won't go because they don't have the means to pay for it. That's a pretty big reality because people will hold off as long as they can trying to deal with it on their own and then infecting other people. sammieswife.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I just heard that Egypt is killing all their swine..this is insane. This virus isn't from swine - it's being transmitted human to human and is a variant on 3 viruses - human flu/avian flu/ swine flu. That is what makes it so unusual but at this point, it's all speculation on how or why it mutated. Maybe we do need to rename it - sammieswife.

There's a lot of discussion around what to call this," Besser said this morning in a media briefing. "In the public, we've been seeing a fair amount of misconception that by calling it swine flu there could be transmission from pork products. That's not helpful. That's not helpful to pork producers."

Some people hear the name and think it's an illness that only infects swine. The virus can spread among swine and can be transmitted from swine to humans. It's latest genetic mutation, however, appears to have allowed it to spread human-to-human. "When it's described as swine flu, that's the origin of the strain or one of the components of the strain and not a reflection on how the disease is spread currently," Besser said.

The agency is considering changing the name. But, if you ask me, that will cause even more confusion. Besides, what would you change the name to?

* Reuters newswire just reported that Israel will refer to swine flu as "Mexico flu."

• beksbks
    beksbks
    When it causes really nasty boils that later burst. ;)

I had a picture response for him drwtsn, but I thought it might not go over well.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I had a picture response for him drwtsn, but I thought it might not go over well.

LOL. You really are bad... hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit