Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bottom line, wash your hand frequently, and if you get sick don't wait to go to the doctor. One of the differences in the fatal Mexico cases, is that they waited to go to the doc.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yeah, wash your hands. Since it is also air born, you may want to get a hepa face mask. Fortunately, I stocked up on those when the market crashed.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Screw that crap. Just don't touch your face, or eat without washing your hands. If it gets you, it gets you.

• Robdar
    Robdar

If it gets you, it gets you.

I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

Fear and hysteria sell well. Ask Al Gore.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Bottom line, wash your hand frequently,

I would recommend washing both of them, just to be sure and cut down on the pig-kissing - unless it has been thoroughly cooked.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Consider this news headline:

Deadly new flu strain erupts in Mexico, U.S.

Since when does a disease "erupt?" You can tell fears and biases are being manipulated from just the title.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Some deaths have been reported ONLY in Mexico.....MEXICO! Australian media claimed 150 deaths which today was reviewed to possible 7...WTF! Why has no one died in the USA or Canada yet.......in afew months it will all be over!

• beksbks
    beksbks

The US had it's first death today. In Houston.

I heard something yesterday along the lines of as our numbers of sick rise, there will be deaths. Mexico has something around 164 dead, in 1500 ill. We now have approx 1 death in 65 cases.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

One death in America.......Whhhooooo we should close down the whole country!! Is everyone wearing masks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit