Swine Flu world epedemic Lies! Remember Sars and Birdflu nothing happened!

by Witness 007 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I told you before on this board, there are just too many damn hamsexuals in the world! It's so unnatural .... so tref!

Awww, isn't that cute? Go ahead and kiss your fellow porcine brothers, just don't eat them. Don't be a hamsexual.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Is that patient zero?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

"We have far greater resources to deal with a flu epidemic than we had in 1918. The advance of Science and all that good stuff."

There may be far greater resources, but and outbreak the size of the Spanish flu would severely tax our medical system no matter how well prepared we are.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    There may be far greater resources, but and outbreak the size of the Spanish flu would severely tax our medical system no matter how well prepared we are.

True B_C

Not only that, but these things mutate, so no matter how much science is out there, nature is trying to stay one step ahead.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I wonder if there's an influenza that only targets democrats. . .

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sure the GOP is working on that now

• Robdar
    Robdar

JD:

I wonder if there's an influenza that only targets democrats. . .

Beks:

I'm sure the GOP is working on that now

LOL.

Yep. And I am sure the dems are working on an influenza that targets Rush Limbaugh.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yep. And I am sure the dems are working on an influenza that targets Rush Limbaugh.

They don't get much of a rush from Bush either, eh?

• beksbks
    beksbks

No need Rob! He'll either OD, or have a coronary any day.

• Robdar
    Robdar

No need Rob! He'll either OD, or have a coronary any day.

No doubt about it. Funny though: Last night I dreamed Rush died of a sudden massive heart attack. I woke up and thought that if something like that did happen, the libs would throw a party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit