My Father has just past away

by caliber 76 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Yes my father has passed on Sunday.... all my family brothers, sister, in-laws are JWs . It is occasions like this that

make me see why I and countless others are just faders .. not taking that bold step of disassociation . There is

was a sense of peace and bonding ( inborn family bond) with my mother brothers and sisters which the WT....

ruling could take away from me should I speak out too boldly.. I can not lose this connection least while my

mother is alive...true and natural family love runs very deep !

We gathered at mom s house it was still a wonderful connection with my family and past love and closeness

The love is still there it's just buried under the religious hold that is present !

moved with mixed feelings of love , pain and hurt

Caliber

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Very sorry to hear that. I hope the pain and hurt is bearable.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

O you poor thing...come here....HUGS

What a terrible thing to deal with under these circumstances.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm very sorry to hear this.

• Nellie
    Nellie

My condolences - forget the BS - focus on the good times!

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm so sorry for your loss, caliber. And I understand 100% what you are talking about because I feel this way, too, and totally understand the mix of feelings of which you speak.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Caliber,

Sorry for your loss ... it is good that you still sense the family love in spite of the religion. I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

• rebel8
  • caliber
    caliber

Thanks to all who have posted above me here who have given me a word of encouragement.

We all need that human understanding , touch and sense of belonging. I guess I am a more emotional

right now with the death of my father but may I please confess right now that while I find a measure

of companionship and understanding on JWS... this disconnect that I feel with my family whom I do deeply in my

heart love anyway I also feel here because I still believe in an almighty God but realize that the vast majority do not !

I'm not trying to create some sort of guilt trip ...just telling you my true heartfelt feelings.... It seems that at this moment

I have a need to share this thought ... sorry !!!

with a sense of inward loneliness

Caliber

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Sorry to hear....

You have my condolences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit