My Father has just past away

by caliber 76 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Aw Cal...Im so sorry for your loss. I too, love God, and have totally turned myself off of ALL religions because in my opinion, they dont have a CLUE who God really is, and Im not saying that I now DO...Im saying he cannot be defined within the confines of some dogma or within pages of a book, or walls of a building, or in repetitive prayer and supplication.

But I believe in Him now more than I ever did as a JW. Odd thing that.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Sincere condolences caliber.

• mouthuy
    mouthuy

My condolences You see that the real GOD is giving you the comfort you need at this moment.
    My deepest sympathy in your loss.But I believe if he was a good man, that his heart on inspection
    From CHRIST!!!!!will pass the threshold of earth & enter into a better place .
    No Pain,no tears, no suffering.
    Keep the good memories of him close to you

God bless

Mouthy

• caliber
    caliber

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
    Buddha

thanks to all... your few but kind words all mean the world to me right now......

Cal

• sspo
    sspo

My condolences..... i know what you're going thru and the reason for fading and not DF or DA

• Lady Lee
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my Dad in 2001 and my Mom in 2006. Both of these passings had a very profound and lasting effect on me, and I still miss both of them terribly. I wish my non JW Dad could have known that I left the JWs. As for my Mom, our relationship actually improved after I left the JWs. Of course, that's not the norm.

My thoughts are with you.

W

• Colton
    Colton

To lose a parent is extremely difficult. I pray that you'll find peace of mind and comfort through your friends and family. My deepest condolences in your time of grief.

• Robdar
    Robdar

My condolences to you on the loss of your father.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry for your loss Caliber, and it is all the harder when everybody else is talking of their J W faith...

hope you get through it OK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit