My Father has just past away

by caliber 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

My condolences to you Caliber.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

With deepest sympathy...I won't be welcome at my mom's funeral, because I didn't want to be part of an organization that required me to stalk my dangerously abusive mentally ill jw husband to prove adultery on his part after I filed for divorce...this cult is beyond evil and ridiculous. I don't balme you or anyone else for choosing to fade over da'ing or being df'd.

• free2think
    free2think

My condolences Caliber.

• ziddina
    ziddina

My deepest condolences, Caliber....

We want to support you in any and every way we can. I can see why fading is the best option for you... Zid

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am sorry for your loss Caliber. My condolences to you and your family.

BTS

• caliber
    caliber

Thanks again to some of the new postings. Even in sorrow my greatest joy comes from sharing positive

uplifting thoughts that may enlighten or encourage yet others !

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll. ~Author Unknown

with love , faith and hope always !!

Caliber

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm so sorry Caliber

ql

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm so sorry Caliber

ql

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Deepest Sympathies

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Please accept my sincere condolences, Caliber. As a believer too, I must say that I still cling to the JW belief of resurrection and hope of a paradise earth (no spare religion to switch to, so far) and it has been a comfort to me when I lost my parents a few years ago. Whatever your situation, my thoughts are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit