My Father has just past away

by caliber 76 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am very sorry too to hear this bad news. Peace be with you and your family.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh I am so sorry for you loss.

I too understand intimately your situation.

I wish you peace and strength for the jouney.

• undercover
    undercover

Condolences on your loss...

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm so sorry, Caliber. I'll keep you in my prayers.

StAnn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Caliber,

There are those of us who do share your belief in God. And I am one who believes your father did not die spiritually when his body died. I have complete confidence that he is alive and well and I know that he will be watching after those he is closest to. You being one of them. I recall how handsome your father was as a young man. Now he is not clothed in an aged, fragile body. He has the wisdom he earned here on earth, but without the encumberances of a Parkinson's ravaged mind and body. Take comfort in that he is better off and that time will ease the pangs of emptiness you feel upon his absence in the flesh. You'll understand as you go that he is still with you and those he loved.

Peace be with you and all those grieving.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Sincere condolences to you and yours, caliber.

~Sue

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry, my deepest condolences.

• caliber
    caliber
    Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.- Leo Buscaglia

I promise not to under estimate all the kind thoughts sincerely express here today ! thanks to all

Caliber

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm very sorry.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My deepest sympathy for you and your family.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit