Top 10 Memorial Excuses

by rebel8 84 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have already "observed." Is there something new to see.

With the overlap, there's still time to get to another one.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i don't celebrate the memorial, because someone was killed on the next day. true christians don't celebrate birthdays and last supper memorials.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sorry, won't be able to attend.

I died and am currently in heaven.

Oddly there are no JW 144Kers here. No, wait. I see them. Down below, far off.....ooooooOOOOooohhhh....it looks very hot where they are...........and who's that red guy with the pitch fork and horns................ooooooooh, Jaracsz just got his goolies prodded...........ouch!

This communication coming to you via the Governing Body of JW's.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

No one invites me anymore (yay!), but my mom uses "I'm agoraphobic" now, which is mighty clever of her.

She can't leave the house. I think my dad reluctantly goes then blasts out of there as fast as he can.

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAH!!!!!

J.Hofer - PUnk of NIce - great ones!!!

Jookbeard - yeah, too early , but look at the responses I - we - would have missed out on if I hadn't "resurrected" this one at this time....

But yer right... I'll let this thread get "quiet" again, then bring it up again towards the end of March... If someone else doesn't find it first...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Sorry I've gotta clean the lint out of my dryer. Don't want that catching fire and having me be blood guilty! Jesus wouldn't want that. But hey I'll eat crackers and drink wine at home!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!! Good one, Mr. Freeze!!

I think I've got a few, here...

1. I was abducted by aliens...

2. I was too busy studying science and visiting all the churches in my area...

3. A Baptist got me...

[my friend in Texas asures me that, if I walked into a Baptist church and told them that I used to be a JW, they would "tsk, tsk" and gently take me by he hand to lead me to "Je-sus"....]

That's all I've got for now...

Zid

• unshackled
    unshackled

No thanks, people should only drink blood and eat a body in private.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Zidd I'll toast that drink now and expel the wicked spirits no problem.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Too busy dusting Beth Sarim for the coming return of Abraham and the gang.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit