Top 10 Memorial Excuses

by rebel8 84 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

For men: "I had a running discharge from my genital organ* so I had to sequester myself. My day of atonement (after sacrificing two turtledoves or two young pigeons) isn't until the day after the Memorial. Leviticus 15"

Adaptation for women: "I am having a running discharge of my blood flowing* many days when it is not the regular time of my menstrual impurity. I counted 7 days and caught myself 2 pigeons. On the 8th day I met Elder Jones in the parking lot of the hall and asked him to sacrifice them for me. He said no, so I am still viewed as unclean. That means I can't even sit on the chairs in the hall or touch the vessels as they are passed during the Memorial, or I will make them unclean too. Leviticus 15"

-------------

*Now here you really need to take some creative license. Be gross. Be graphic. Talk about the color, consistency, smell, burning sensation, cramps, rashes, etc.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    It's that time again (I think)
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    If the memorial is that important, I'll just catch the highlights on the Interwebsite!
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Eat flesh and drink blood !! I've gotta wait for my Draculian canines to kick in.

Can't go to a memorial. Doctor says my memory's faded.

Been to the 9/11 and other war memorials around the country. Guy says I've used up all my memorial passes for the year.

I don't need reminders- thank you - of a bunch of idiots passing around a single glass of wine . In eerie silence. Without touching a drop. But watching it with haunted, stupid, unblinking looks. As if it's gonna grow a vein and flow invisibly from the receptacle to a dumb -dub oracle in a flaming miracle!!.

I've been inoculated- against vampirish tastes!

• Scully
    Scully
    Measles. You/your kid caught it from the anti-vaxxer's kid next door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit