Farkel's CUT TO THE CHASE field service tactics are pretty sick!

by Dogpatch 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch
    But then, not as sick as the truth of what he is saying!

http://www.freeminds.org/blogs/ma-that-boy-just-ain-t-right/

I couldn't resist posting this. But I had to wait until I stopped laughing so hard. We should talk Farkel into doing some DUB jokes!

Randy

#1, The "Cut-to-the-Chase" Version

dub: Good morning. It's a beautiful day isn't it? householder: Yes it is. What do you want? dub: I'm here to tell you about your future. Would you like to know that future? householder: I don't know. Maybe. dub: Very soon, Jehovah God is going to blow your guts all over that wall and smash your baby's skull into a thousand pieces, and after I clean up your mess and the birds are done eating out your eyeballs. I'm going to take over your home and live in it! Your car, too! Do you want to hear how you MIGHT avoid all that? householder: Get the hell out of here before I do all of that to you! dub, walking away: Have a nice day. Can't wait to move into your house!

#2, The "I'm In This For Me" Version

dub: Good morning. I'm here here because I will die if I don't tell you something. So can I please tell it to you? householder: Well, what is it? dub: God will blow my guts all over the wall and smash my baby's skull into a thousand pieces and birds will eat out our eyeballs if I don't deliver some Good News to you. householder: What's that good news? dub: God loves you. BUT: You gotta tell what I just said to everyone you meet so all that won't happen to you, too. householder: get the hell out of here you freak!

#3, The "Literature Campaign" Version

dub: Good morning. Our religion requires us to buy lots and lots of their literature, and if we don't try to sell it, God will blow our guts all over the wall and smash our baby's skull into a thousand pieces and birds will eat out our eyeballs. So, will you please take some of this literature so that doesn't happen? householder: That is so sad. So sure. I'll take some. Anything to help you out. dub: Will you also take extra literature and pass it out to others? householder: No, I won't do that. dub: Then God will ALSO blow YOUR guts all over the wall and smash your baby's skull into a thousand pieces and birds will eat out your eyballs, and maybe I'll get to take over your house. householder: Could you wait just a moment while I get and load my shotgun? dub: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not THAT stupid!

#4, The "Your Religion is Wrong" Version

dub: Good morning. Do you believe in the Bible? householder: why, yes I do! dub: Are you a Jehovah's Witness? householder: No. dub: Then it doesn't matter at all that you believe in the Bible. You are reeking with Demons. God will blow your guts all over the wall and smash your baby's skull into a thousand pieces and birds will eat out your eyballs, and maybe I'll get to take over your house. householder: Your God is so SICK! dub: Yeah? You think HE'S SICK? Just wait and see what you'll get if you get involved in OUR religion!

Sigh. Wouldn't it be nice if dubs would just say it like it is?
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Lol..sorta.

Painfully sad but true. **sigh**

• villabolo
    villabolo

Kind of reminds me of the movie Liar, Liar.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    Wouldn't it be nice if dubs would just say it like it is?

Amen!

Isaac

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Irreverent buit absolutely bang on

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

True but how sad.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ahhh...if only all JWS had to tell the absolute truth just like Liar, Liar, villabolo! No new growth for years.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

That is priceless!!! Thanks for the laugh!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

tatiana:

...if only all JWS had to tell the absolute truth just like Liar, Liar,

then they would be mute. So many of the dubs are completely and utterly brainwashed. They have no idea what is going on behind closed doors.

Snakes ()

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my god........I laughed my ass off at that.

Free Smiley FaceFree Smiley FaceFree Smiley FaceFree Smiley Face

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit