An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

heres a link to the original thread that started this.....youll notice yadirf has duplicated it word for word on this thread as to bring attention to himself >>> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17191&site=3

yadirf-

Ahhhhh! Oh yeah!!! Now I remember who it was that plagiarized my work. It was GinnyTosken. If you hadn't showed up here I might not have been able to place my finger on the guilty one so readily.
    i appreciated the link that you posted here friday. it clearly shows that you couldnt even come up with this sort of idea on your own (cutting and pasting a statement with replaced words)....but in fact ginny showed you how it is done, and you parroted her technique nicely. in her post though, she didnt need to give credit to the author, for the author was directly above her in the thread, and it was completely obvious what she was doing. it was obvious what you were doing too, until you felt compelled to re-post it here, begging for troll snacks.

aa

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dummy Dubba Bubba Dubla

let it be known ... that he posted these exact same words in another thread,....
    This makes two days in a row that I've had to point out to you that you were WRONG, DDBD. If you had simply compared my two postings you would have known better, and saved having made a donkey's butt out of yourself. That's the reason I nicknamed you "Dummy DBD", because you're not smart enough to do the research before you blurt out. But as I pointed out in the other thread where you were caught being WRONG, you won't acknowledge it because you are eat up with PRIDE.

if youd like friday, i can put together a list of "apology" posts from various apostates on this board to show you just how many do feel sorrow after intentionally or unintentionally inflicting pain on another.
    Please do. Would you like for me to put together a list of posts from various apostates on this board that could have but failed to show sorrow after intentionally inflicting pain on another?

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

GinnyTosken

I was not trying to pass off your ideas as my own; your original was there for comparison.
    According to that reasoning then neither did I ... because most here knew from whence the thoughts came from, even as shown in the other thread.

But just the same you took WHAT I SAID, instead of speaking for yourself, and added your pet ideas to MY words. There's little difference between doing that and my having replaced the word "troll" with "apostate" in this persons work.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Ken P.

You will come around soon. Just keep comming back.
    Now you're talking out your "A" double "S", and you KNOW that you are ... or at least should know by now.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

An Internet "witness" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. S/he tries to start arguments and upset people.
    Witnesses see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows witnesses to flourish.

Witnesses are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, witnesses do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something someone can write that will change them." But a true witness can not be changed by mere words.

hmm now thats interesting ... i'm sure i've seen these words before somewhere ...

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

alliwannadoislive

Interesting! But according to some of the "bright" ones here on this board you just committed the disgusting thing called "plagiarism".

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

yardif ... sigh ... irony passes you by too right ?

• JAVA
    JAVA

Unlike Friday, Ginny doesn't need to steal the words of others to pass off as her own; she is gifted and a wordsmith. Friday got caught stealing and using red herrings to worm out of being discovered. Indeed, Friday has become one with the Tower!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Erich

But you could HELP brothers - "victims of apostates" - in finding appropriate answers, so that they could be able to stand against destructive criticism. Why don't you help if someone has got troubles ?
    You mean "victims of apostates" who are apostates themselves.

Well it's sorta like this, Erich:

According to 1 Corinthians 2:9 only those who are spiritual people with a close relationship with Jehovah can understand deep spiritual things. This naturally excludes apostates from having any understanding of anything having to do with spiritual matters. Paul's words there apply to those with little or no spirituality. Therefore, those who can be taken in by apostate thinking (such as those you've referred to) have already lost their spirituality ... and must regain it themselves if they want to be helped by someone such as I. Until they do regain their spirituality, their eye cannot see, or discern, spiritual truths, and their ear cannot hear, or understand, such things as I might say to them. Knowledge of the things that God has prepared for those who love him does not even enter into the hearts of such ones any longer. But to those who are dedicated to God, as Paul was, God has revealed these things through his spirit.

Yadirf

• dubla
    dubla

yadirf-

another pre-pubescent response from you, what a surprise! you really are reaching now, arent you? LOL

This makes two days in a row that I've had to point out to you that you were WRONG, DDBD. If you had simply compared my two postings you would have known better, and saved having made a donkey's butt out of yourself.
    oh geez, are you serious? is this how hard you have to search to find error in my posts you poor desperate soul? here we go again.....ill quote your two posts......

this thread:

An Internet "apostate" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. S/he tries to start arguments and upset people.
    Apostates see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows apostates to flourish.
    Apostates are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, apostates do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.
    Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something someone can write that will change them." But a true apostate can not be changed by mere words.
    the other thread:
    An Internet "apostate" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.
    Apostates see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows apostates to flourish.
    Apostates are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, apostates do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.
    Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true apostate can not be changed by mere words.
    now, have i "made a donkeys butt" out of myself becuase i said your two posts were exactly identical, but in actuality you replaced the words "He (and it is usually he)" with "S/he".....and everything else is identical?? LMAO.....you are pathetic friday, truly and utterly pathetic. again, the fact that you must nitpick this severly on my posts to find simple flaws is only a credit to my writing. thank you again for the unintentional praise.

But as I pointed out in the other thread where you were caught being WRONG, you won't acknowledge it because you are eat up with PRIDE.
    i admitted my minute error in that other thread you speak of, just as i will gladly admit another minute error in this thread. gee friday, youve really backed me into a wall here, im speachless! lol. since you insist on dragging other threads into this.....PRIDE is not responding to the way we dismantled your star theories on your first "evil star" thread. to this day ive yet to see a response on that one, and we exposed numerous large holes in your reasoning on that issue. oh well, some are to PROUD to respond, arent they?

Would you like for me to put together a list of posts from various apostates on this board that could have but failed to show sorrow after intentionally inflicting pain on another?
    and what would that prove? i didnt say ALL apostates showed sorry, i said many have. your post implied that NO apostates do, and i was simply saying that indeed MANY do. on the contrary though, how many times have you shown sorry after inficting pain on this forum? id guess the number is somewhere south of zero....see the point yet?

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit