An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

we could pen descriptions of JWs and make it equally scathing - how many committed fornication ? lied ? smoked ? stole ? abused ? had blood ? ...

but what would be the point - people are people are individuals - we all are different and unique

small minded and petty religionists may well stereotype people - but they do so to their own peril - judge and be judged

how cool it is for us 'apostates' to be free of the narrow minded and bureaucratic straightjacket of an unkind and unloving religious harlot ...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Er, Friday:

I guess all one can say is congratulations on realising the error of your ways.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yardif, you seem to see this as some kind of joke. Authors can get very upset when you use their work without giving due credit. I now see you have made other posts in such a manner. A game of using others work as "ammunition" could also be described as troll like behaviour, could it not?

• joelbear
    joelbear

Tim has a very interesting web site.

Thanks for the link Ginny.

Joel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yadirf,you are as big a pain in the ass as anybody on this board and you tell good stories.LOL...OUTLAW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Ahhhhh! Oh yeah!!! Now I remember who it was that plagiarized my work. It was GinnyTosken. If you hadn't showed up here I might not have been able to place my finger on the guilty one so readily.

To witness Ginny's handiwork, you simply have to click here---> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15953&site=3

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• ballistic
    ballistic

joelbear check out his message boards, not quite as groovy as here but been up a long time and saved many souls.
    * http://members.aol.com/beyondjw/

• larc
    larc

Friday,

Nice cop out on your part. I have been associating with "worldly people" and apostates all my adult life and I have never stolen anyone else's writing. Perhaps, I don't succumb to sin as easily as you do.

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Yadirf,

I think you need to consult your dictionary and compare plagiarism to parody.

I was not trying to pass off your ideas as my own; your original was there for comparison.

Ginny

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Friday,

You described yourself perfectly by your post. Read it again and you will see yourself doing what you ascribe to apostates. I love my new status as an apostate from JW and your BS. You will come around soon. Just keep comming back.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit