An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

Just so that Yadirf doesn't waste any board space with criticism of my use of time on this board, I'll describe what I did after posting my initial comments.

1. It was 8:44, as it seems. Afterwards, I watched TV until 11:00. Sadly, I don't use all of my time on this board.

2. I wake up at 9:45, to go to college for 10:20. I stay at college until 12:00.

3. I go have dinner at 12:30, after talking with a JW friend.

4. I see the crappy (albeit slightly funny) remarks Yadirf makes about me running to my room with my "tail between my legs", roll my eyes, and write back.

There, you happy?

• dubla
    dubla

yadirf-

in response to your most recent blubberings directed toward me:

Yadirf had replied: “Please do.”

Where’s it at Dubla? Did you think that you could blabber on enough to the point that your promises would be forgotten. I’m still waiting for that “list” that you said you would put together, to use your exact words, “if youd like”.

i was speaking of posts where loving "apostates" apologized to each other, of which you conceded has happened "thousands" of times in your words. with that concession, i didnt think you still expected me to dig up those "thousands" of posts.......would you like me to? (it would be entirely pointless with your concession to the fact)

as far as your question of apostates apologizing to the likes of you and your merry band of insult slingers (nytel, fred, yk)....i dont think i could find too many of those, if any. why would someone apologize to people that get satisfaction out of taunting and hurting others?

So it’s quite apparent that you are a headstrong, arrogant, obstinate, donkey’s butt of an apostate.
    im not sure that ive ever denied being headstrong, arrogant or obstinate at one time or another. i think most people exhibit these qualities at times. these three labels could fit many on this forum, including yourself, yk, and countless others (including apostates like me, yes)......so what does this prove? that we have similarities? great, you proved your point. as far as the "donkeys butt" part, well thats just another one of your mindless, childish insults, which you somehow achieve satisfaction from.

Having been forced, when you finally did get around to recognizing that you were wrong, and after having used the word “exact” (in your claim that my two posts were identical), rather than just simply saying so you called ME the nitpicker that you yourself really are, and in your usual donkey’s butt way said: “please forgive me for missing one other word change”. That was quite humble of you, you big donkey’s butt. Your arrogance stands out even more so than those big bug-eyes you sport.
    more mindless drivel, wonderful. its amazing that someone can actually drag an insignificant argument like this on for this long. you are the king of making a mountain out of a molehill friday, congratulations. let me know when youd like to get back to one of the actual thought-provoking discussions that you backed out of, such as the star threads. i imagine with the way you cowered out of every intelligent discussion though, that our contact will be limited to your schoolyard antics.

aa

• mindfield
    mindfield
    more mindless drivel

Don't encourage him, dubla...[8>] who knows what other insult he could throw at our nicks? oooh, i'm scared.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Habitual Liar Donkey’s Butt Dummy Arrogant Dubba Bubba Dubla

i was speaking of posts where loving "apostates" apologized to each other
    Oh, why of course, certainly you were. But that was the very point of my initial post … that when it comes to anyone other than their apostate friends apostates never apologize to anyone who is a proponent of the WTS, namely JWs, and apparently you were to dumb to detect it. But then again, though you are dumb it’s more likely that you chose to lie again as a way out of the predicament that you created for yourself.

why would someone apologize to people that get satisfaction out of taunting and hurting others?
    Then why do you apologize to your fellow apostates? They’ve taunted, hurt, and gotten satisfaction out of doing those very things. (BTW, if I was your boss and caught you killing as much time as you obviously do while on my payroll I’d fire your ass in a New York minute. I don’t think you’ve ever responded to any of my posts after work hours when you’ve left for home. Am I not correct here?)

thats great yadirf...you critisize ashi for not contributing to the topic at hand, when that is in fact your m.o......such as the "yk/banks" thread where you jumped in for no other reason then to ridicule me.....>>> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17168&site=3#210882
    as youll see with that link, and is the case with most of your mindless drivel, you enter the conversation, and add absolutely less than zero to the discussion.
    That’s another one of your lies. You’re not only a liar, you’re an habitual liar. My comments in that thread were indeed relevant to the discussion at hand. Reason: Because you had misrepresented the facts. My input set the facts straight. On the other hand Ashitaka contributed nothing to my thread whatsoever. Another one of your lies is that you say that absolutely less than zero can be added to a discussion. That’s impossible for even YOU to do, since “zero” input is the lowest there can be. Not the temperature of your brain can go below “zero”, but we’re not talking about temperatures are we.

what a classic example of irony (or perhaps just idiocy): tossing around your normal third-grade style insults like "dungbrain", immediately followed by accusing him of being the childish one!! lol, you crack me up yadirf. to think that you, by far the most immature poster on this forum, have the nerve to call someone else a child, telling them to grow up......thats a good one.
    I had to get down to Dungbrain’s level in order for “Korn Rolls Valis” to be able to comprehend what I was saying, HLDBDADBD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mindless Mindfield The Prejudiced One

2. I wake up at 9:45, to go to college for 10:20. I stay at college until 12:00.
    Shouldn’t you be still trying to make into KINDERGARTEN? YOU … in college??? You’re completely outta your league boy!

AAAAAARRRGH!!!
    Geez, can't you ever shut the hell up
    I thought you just said a litter earlier that I never got under your skin, MMTPO. Then what’s this HERE about?

I know a lot of witnesses. Yadirf doesn't resemble them in the least.
    Since anyone that is a proponent of the WTS is a turd in your opinion, and I’m a turd in your opinion, then why do you say that I don’t resemble them in the least. A turd always looks like a turd doesn’t it? Or are you trying to say that there are turds and then there are TURDS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ianao & Budda Belly

Have you nothing better to do than to try biting ankles? So you’re on the side of the apostates, you’ve made that clear in every thread you’ve ever participated in … can’t you do anything other than sit on the sidelines cheering for your team. The truth is that all you can do is serve as water boys or stand up in the stands and cheer for your team. You never really qualified to get out on the field and play ball. So, continue on with your ankle biting since that’s the limit of your qualifications.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Come on, guys! Yadirf LOVES this attention: positive, negative, vilifying. It doesn't matter. He loves attention. He has milked and milked and milked this thread, and it has gone so far off his original "topic" that it's laughable. But he doesn't care.

Ignore him and you'll break his widdle heart. Feed him, and he gets a bit adrenalin rush. Truth doesn't matter. Evidence doesn't matter. ATTENTION is all that matters to him. That being the case, he's winning the battle he wants to win in this thread.

He's not so bad when he's on his meds, though.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Go Yardif..Go Yardif..You the man..So take a stand..

Do I make a good cheerleader for your section,
    my dear Yardif.

Meet you in the locker room later..

• ianao
    ianao

yadirF "Peeped":

Have you nothing better to do than to try biting ankles? So you’re on the side of the apostates, you’ve made that clear in every thread you’ve ever participated in … can’t you do anything other than sit on the sidelines cheering for your team. The truth is that all you can do is serve as water boys or stand up in the stands and cheer for your team. You never really qualified to get out on the field and play ball. So, continue on with your ankle biting since that’s the limit of your qualifications.
    I would perfer to sit on the the sidelines "cheering" for my team as the players play ball rather than to go out on the field and make my team look like a complete and total joke. In all honesty if insincere folks like you would just shut up and let REAL witnesses speak their mind, you may find your team playing better in the field.

Oh whoops! I forgot! That would be a bad thing for you to do since most of your better players end up defecting.

BTW, "kudos" to your choice words of ankle-biting. Just more proof that you hold yourself in higher regard than anyone else around here does.

Have a nice day, holier than thou backwards Friday, appostate in the making.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Farkel

As I've informed you once before since I've returned from being disfellowshiped from this board, I'm no longer allowed to call you FarTkel any longer. I will say that I'm greatly surprised that you didn't call me a "dipfuck" in this passing. You're not beginning to see the perverseness of your ways and making a deliberate effort at raising yourself up from the gutter level you have wallowed in since abandoning the WTS, are you? No, I'm sure that's not it. Rather, you chose not to do your usual name-calling since it would hurt my oponents here in this thread. Yes, you are the shrewd one ... aren't you Fartkel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ianao & BB, The Two Bozos

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• dubla
    dubla

yadirf-

last post of the day, as yes, you guessed it, im getting ready to head home!

that when it comes to anyone other than their apostate friends apostates never apologize to anyone who is a proponent of the WTS, namely JWs
    if any of the jws showed a lick of sincerity on this forum, they would be treated in kind. your argument is, as usual, paper thin. in fact, one of my good friends is still a jw, and hes a good man, not a mindless ridiculer like yourself. he can sit and have an intelligent discussion with me about witness matters, we exchange views, and harsh words are extremely rare....when there are harsh words, they are always followed by apology. the same goes for my family members, who are also jws. so while your theory may hold water in the minute confines of this forum, it is extremely impractical for the real world........some jws can actually be sincere, kind people (even to "apostates" like me, although they do not label me as such), and they dont all have to stoop to your levels just to converse.

Then why do you apologize to your fellow apostates? They’ve taunted, hurt, and gotten satisfaction out of doing those very things.
    i never said that i did apologize to any of my fellow apostates that have taunted, hurt, and gotten satisfaction from it. you must be miss-quoting me yet again. there are many apologies on this forum though, which is what i originally said.

(BTW, if I was your boss and caught you killing as much time as you obviously do while on my payroll I’d fire your ass in a New York minute. I don’t think you’ve ever responded to any of my posts after work hours when you’ve left for home. Am I not correct here?)
    actually, i write my own hours, and am not regulated in any way here in the office. thats what a commission job entails (no payroll as such you see). its like this, i make this company enough money that they could care less how much i screw off. and no, i wouldnt waste my down time at home responding to your schoolyard antics....its just an amusing way to pass the time in between sales calls.

That’s another one of your lies. You’re not only a liar, you’re an habitual liar. My comments in that thread were indeed relevant to the discussion at hand. Reason: Because you had misrepresented the facts. My input set the facts straight.
    *sigh*, wrong again, it is you who is in fact lying, and bold-faced at that. you did not set anything straight with your input, in fact yk had already "set the facts straight", and you simply jumped on to ridicule, as anyone who read that thread can plainly see. here, ill post it to jog your memory:

yk said:

I haven't been in hiding. I was on the board a few days ago. Click Here >>>
    you said:
    Wrong again, Dubla? Yep, I think so! I also noticed that you were too PROUD to acknowledge being wrong.

And you have such cute little sayings too, Dubla. Yeah, "Cute", like in bug-eyes.

Yadirf

yeah, i can see where you saying "wrong again dubla? yep i think so!" and "'cute', like in bug-eyes", was setting "the facts straight".....(sarcasm friday, fyi).....LOL, you are a complete joke, and im beginning to think you must be a child masquerading as an adult, for i find it hard to believe that any grown man could possibly try and pass those statements off as sincere attempts at adding to the discussion on that thread. you are pathetic.....and once again, why do you bother attempting a battle of the wits unarmed?

I had to get down to Dungbrain’s level in order for “Korn RollsValis” to be able to comprehend what I was saying, HLDBDADBD.
    you didnt have to try very hard to get down to that level, did you? i dont think ive ever witnessed you stepping above that level in fact, unless youre going to sit here and tell me how mature your "bug eyes" thread was, lol. you have officially taken over as laughing stock of the board, congrats.

aa

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Hey,

You should have told me this
    was a rodeo Yardif.

I am so sorry, I really thought
    we were at a boxing match.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit