An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Weasel Habitual Liar Donkey’s Butt Dummy Arrogant Dubba Bubba Dubla

if any of the jws showed a lick of sincerity on this forum, they would be treated in kind. your argument is, as usual, paper thin.
    The thread I started having to do with a letter I sent the WTS regarding the “Star of Bethlehem” was with just such sincerity, and yet the first comment from you was along the lines that the letter was a hoax.

so while your theory may hold water in the minute confines of this forum, it is extremely impractical for the real world
    There you go again, trying to wiggle out of your predicament. That’s the reason that all the prefixes that I’ve placed in your name at the top describes you to a “T”. Aren't you forgetting that it was within the "confines of this forum" that I posted my piece when I started this thread? That's a mighty convenient excuse for you! Do you think that anyone other than another apostate like yourself would ever fall for it?

i never said that i did apologize to any of my fellow apostates that have taunted, hurt, and gotten satisfaction from it. you must be miss-quoting me yet again. there are many apologies on this forum though, which is what i originally said.
    You’re deliberately sidestepping the question, by twisting what you know that I meant. Anyone who is unbiased can go back and read the discussion that led up to what I asked you and see this without me having to force you around to admitting it, like I’ve already had to do in forcing you to admit that you were wrong about there being an exact comparison between my two postings.

i wouldnt waste my down time at home responding to your schoolyard antics....its just an amusing way to pass the time in between sales calls.
    Another lie of yours that can be added to the long list that you've already accrued. There’s at least a thousand things that you could find to do instead of replying to my posts. The plain truth of the matter is that I’ve created waves in the jungle of apostates here and it’s bothering you, even as it is the others, not that you find it simply “amusing”.

*sigh*, wrong again, it is you who is in fact lying, and bold-faced at that. you did not set anything straight with your input, in fact yk had already "set the facts straight", and you simply jumped on to ridicule, as anyone who read that thread can plainly see. here, ill post it to jog your memory:….
    You gave me good reason to have “jumped” in to that thread, because where otherwise did you humbly acknowledge to You Know that you were mistaken. I therefore set matters straight with you, and if I hadn’t, you, in keeping with your weaselistic ways, would’ve for a certainty let things slide by without ever admitting your error. That’s the Weasel you unquestionably are,WHLDBDADBD.

im beginning to think you must be a child masquerading as an adult, for i find it hard to believe that any grown man could possibly try and pass those statements off as sincere attempts at adding to the discussion on that thread. you are pathetic.....and once again, why do you bother attempting a battle of the wits unarmed?
    This “child” has shown himself able to beat the dung outta an apostate named “Dubla”, with little other than common sense.

you have officially taken over as laughing stock of the board, congrats.
    And just who do you think would disagree with you on THIS board, since it is infested with apostates like yourself who are self-deceived into thinking that their boats aren’t full of holes? I would be tremendously disappointed if it were any other way than that I be given the honor of being the “official” laughing stock of an apostate board such as JW.com unquestionably is. I will accept your “congrats”, thank you.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• mindfield
    mindfield

I'm sorry, Yadirf, but after reading your replies, I've decided to end this childish discussion, if such a term can be applied to selective responses from your part.

You never did respond to the issues I raised, prefering to name-call, addressing my education in a childish manner, and always nimbly side-stepping my questions.

You've had more than enough attention, Yadirf. I hope the others will follow suit in ignoring you for a while.

Take care, Yadirf. Don't hurt yourself. I hope things will go better for you later.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

No need to cop out now OMindless one, things are just beginning to get interesting. That's the way it is with most apostates though ... when it starts getting right down to the nitty gritty they jump ship. You say I side stepped your points. Before I address SOME points they have to be worth my time. Yours was simply a diaper full of poop, if you get my drift.

So you hope things will go better for me later, eh? What would that be, convert over to seeing eye to eye with you and your apostate buddies? Probably so.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• dubla
    dubla

yadirf-

The thread I started having to do with a letter I sent the WTS regarding the “Star of Bethlehem” was with just such sincerity, and yet the first comment from you was along the lines that the letter was a hoax.
    you know very well i meant "sincerity" towards an apostate yadirf. just as you concede that apostates no doubt show care for each other, of course i concede that you could show sincerity to the society. if you showed it to an apostate, youd be treated in kind, just as i said.

You’re deliberately sidestepping the question, by twisting what you know that I meant.
    i twisted nothing.

Another lie of yours that can be added to the long list that you've already accrued.
    is this a lie simply because you claim it to be so? it is not a lie, and your posts are nothing more than amusement to me......whether or not you believe it really makes no matter.

The plain truth of the matter is that I’ve created waves in the jungle of apostates here and it’s bothering you,
    youve created waves? LOL, now thats a good one. youve done nothing more than make an ass out of yourself, running around shouting insults like a six-year old. again, you are a joke, and a perfect example of a "christian".

You gave me good reason to have “jumped” in to that thread, because where otherwise did you humbly acknowledge to You Know that you were mistaken.
    whether or not i was mistaken about when he jumped back on the board had ZERO bearing on the actual discussion, which ive already tried to explain to you (apparently i didnt use small enough words). it was merely a minute oversight, which you felt the need to magnify in an attempt at finding fault with my otherwise extremely discrediting post aimed at yk.

how long would you like to drag out this incredibly meaningless banter yadirf? are you relly under the illusion that you are accomplishing something, save sounding more and more like an insecure child with every reply?

aa

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Yadirf is after what alot of internet "junkies" desire, ATTENTION. At times, he may have posted beneficial and interesting pieces of information. But, this thread is entirely banal and escapist at best.

Do yourself a favor JDUBLA; ignore it. Why acknowledge the obvious attempt at provocation in the first place? There is no merit or benefit or enlightenment to be drawn from jousting with him. While you may fire missiles in one direction, you won't receive anything of quality in return, just pebbles chipped from a piece of the rock!

SEMPER PARATUS!

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzwweeerrhhhmmmppffftttzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit