An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Friday,

If you can be nice to me, why not try it with the others here? Just try it. I bet you will feel better for it. You know the old saying.........you can catch for bee's with honey..........

Just for me, try as the old song says and.........try a little tenderness. Please?

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

Aww I'm so glad this Fred had a happy ending

zerub,

.. testing one two free testies

WOW, I began posting here on 24th of November 2,000. Hey Simon, Where's my Jedi badge!?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Liar Donkey’s Butt Dummy Dubba Bubba Dubla

i dont have to go back and check it....in fact thats why i quoted both of them word-for-word, so that anyone else that was interested could see that was the only word change you made.
    You mean to say that with THOSE bug-eyes you can’t see any better than that? Actually though, I know that your problem isn’t physical eyesight. It’s that you just haven’t got any smarts.

Below, I’ve copied my posting in this thread. Notice that I bolded ALL differences between the two postings, except for the part which I underlined in the one here in this thread … which, btw, WAS an additional difference between the two of them. Here it is now, LDBDDBD, all laid out nice and simple for your Simple-Simon brain:

An Internet "apostate" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. S/he [(and it is usually he)] tries to start arguments and upset people.
    Apostates see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows apostates to flourish.
    Apostates are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, apostates do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.
    Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something someone can write that will change them." But a true apostate can not be changed by mere words.
    Now, do you only see "one" word change there? You poor ole sap, will you EVER get anything right? It don't appear so, from what I've observed. Maybe it would be best if you were to drop the word "exact" out of your vocabulary, LDBDDBD.

i have made a couple of minute errors in my writings, as youve so aptly pointed out, but i challenge you to find ONE deliberate lie ive told. you wont, becuase it isnt there....nice try though.
    Okay!

i dont have to go back and check it....in fact thats why i quoted both of them word-for-word, so that anyone else that was interested could see that was the only word change you made.
    I guess that now you’re probably gonna tell me that you didn’t deliberately say “that was the only word change you made”, huh?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and I had such high hopes for you Friday. I'm disappointed

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Lilacs

Are you trying to say that I have a chance at winning your heart?

That's quite a sacrifice you're asking me to make, you know that don't you precious?

Yadirf,
    with heart thumping wildly!!!!!

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

But Lilacs, the guy lied. Surely you don't want me to brush that under the rug. Come on, sweeeeetie. Give me a break.

Your Yadirf

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

YADIRF'S LOVE POEM.
    (Especially formulated for his beautiful Lilacs)

Roses are dead
    Violets are too
    Lilacs are a lively purple
    And I love YOU
    Yadirfy,
    with heart going "thumpatee thump, thump THUMP, thumpatee thump, thump THUMP .... "

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

WOW Yadfluf,

That was a real big lie you found there buddy .. now if you'd take a look over here a moment i'd like to show you a Big Green, 'Things The Nations Shall Know' book which speaks of the last days happenning real soon and a golden chariots flying around heavenly places.

[8>] unclebruce

"Lilacs don't want someone in her life she can live with, she wants me!"

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

I think that just might be me, my dear. But what I can't figure out is why .... WHY!!! .... don't you talk to me.

If you don't come back and talk to me I'm gonna tell my wife on ya!!!

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

So it's a poetry war ya want ya stink'n varmet!
    ===

posers have fled
    violence has too
    i love lilacs
    so do yo

===
    yeah, piss weak let me try again...
    ===

backs are red
    butts are blue
    twasn't me
    musta been you

===
    nah ..
    ===

lilacs i love you more than chocolate and coffee?

===
    mmm how about ..
    ===

Lilacs I love you, the mystery of woman wrapped, the beauty of your passionate thoughts, the power of your lusts and the delicate way you whip back in anger ;)

afflictionately unclebruce

(shadap yabfluff .. the lady's disappointed in you already .. ha ha!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit