An Internet Apostate

by Yadirf 105 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Can I just say the reason I jumped on you Yardif within 2 minutes of you posting this was because I hadn't seen your first attempt. In fact, if you look back through my posts, you will see that I posted a link complete with Timothy Campbells name long before you stole it and posted it without.
    The reason I am taking up the issue is because Tim C is such a good writer and posts his information on the internet in order to help people, not to have his work abused or contorted.
    I will be posting this message thread on his board as I feel it may be interesting to him and it is really none of my business.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

Great idea Ballistic,

While you're at it write a letter to God, I've been parodying his work for years, if he's not recieving mail send it on to his publishers in Brooklyn New York (i've been taking the piss outta them too)

unclebruce who recons you blokes take yourselfishes way too seriously.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Friday, am I not worth it?

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• larc
    larc

Lilacs,

I think it so sweet that you are stirring a 62 year old retirees heart, and maybe other parts of his anatomy as well. You, dear, are a dear. I guess that was redundant. Anyway, I think old crusty Yadirf, may just become a good human bean because of your influence. I am an eternal optimist, and I think old what's his name can be salvaged.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Larc,

Age is after all just a number. I like older men, always have.
    To bad he is a married man. But a little flirting never hurt anyone.

I also know that Friday is a good person, even though he tries to hide it. I too am an eternal optimist. And I try to look for the good in all. People have told me that I shouldn't be so nice all the time but I find it hard not to. I love people!

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh, and Uncle B, You have a way with words.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

ooo lilacs i can act like an old man for ya (sometimes i ain't acting lol)

unclebruce

I wouldn't change a thing in lilacs but that deep lonely longing reflected in her enchanting eyes. .. fair dinkum

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Could an internet apostate possibly cause as much pain and suffering as an elder in a congregation can? I seriously doubt it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Unc, after Midnight you won't have to act old as I will be older too. My 39th B-day is tomorrow, the 13th.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

lol lilacs .. whoo hoo only 39? so to you i'm an older man already lol (44 last may) now all we gotta do is look up the astrology relationships book and see if Taurians can live with whaterver Decemberites are (i hope my wasasister doesn't see this ;)

uncleblush

===

g'day dick murray,

Could an internet apostate possibly cause as much pain and suffering as an elder in a congregation can? I seriously doubt it.
    Sheesh give me a break, i'm trying as hard as i can lol.

unclebruce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit