WANTED ! JW Apologist

by wobble 389 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reniaa
    reniaa

Nope it's you guys that try and separate the need for congregations/churches and leaders from what they preach.

for me change is not a sign of weakness but strength and hope. A faith that can change has hope of being better. we just came out of 1600 years or forced unchanging trinity with death as a consequence to unbelievers, I live in a time thats offers me a chance to be part of a faith that proclaims jehovah as almighty God and his son Jesus as our salvation, this is something special and something worth fighting for in my opinion even with a few doubts which I have always freely admitted to.

• oompa
    oompa

get back to my post someday reniaa i hope...but now"

you: in my heart knowing it's Jesus that will judge me for salvation not the gb or fds,

so is he going to read peoples heart at the end?....or is it going to be what WT says....how people in the world respond to our witnessing work?...if jesus/jehovah is going to just read hearts....the why the hey it the door to door work important anyway?????.................oompa

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, reniaa.

Although I think that you who try to answer all people by only you are probably hard,
    the people gathering in this forum are not so foolish as you think of.

Although I said also before, I think that you should be modesty (humble) more.
    This characteristic is insufficient to you.

Although Mr. OUTLAW's words may look impolite for you, I think that he has said truth.

Sincerely

possibe
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa..

."of a faith that proclaims jehovah as almighty God and his son Jesus as our salvation".
    ........Wow!..You really are "Out to Lunch" when it comes to Jehovah`s Witness Belief`s..LOL!!.......................................................................................................................................................The WBT$ is the mediator between God and Man.....Jesus is only for the 144,000......There is "No Jesus for You,as Mediator!".....You have absolutely no idea about the pecking order in the WBT$.....And ..Your here to tell us all,everything you don`t know about the subject.....I have to ask!..Why??..................................................You have proven time and time again..You really don`t know whats going on within the religion..LOL!!............Why not try a new approach?.....Ask..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, you really don't know jw doctrine do you.

Jesus is not your salvation, that's a Christodom (sp) belief, he's the salvation/mediator of the 144,000/Faithful and Discreet Slave aka the Governing Body. The Faithful and Discreet Slave/GB is the salvation/mediator of the rank and file jws who recieve the crumbs of blessings from Jesus by association only of the FDS.

Come on now, this is basic jw stuff you should know.

Josie

P.S. and if you're not a baptised jw in good standing and most importantly active in field service you're not even on the radar

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Possible-San..I went to your site in Japan..I can`t figure out how to get in.......Cool looking site..Everything is so,so,Japanese!..LOL!!................PM me and let me know how to get in.....The Dog and I want to go to Japan!..Japan 2.......................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, OUTLAW.

Since I do not speak English at all, I cannot make the website written in English.

The address which translates my website into English is as follows.

http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgodpresencewithin.web.fc2.com%2F&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2&wb_submit=+%96%7C+%96%F3+

(http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/)

possible
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Reniaa...I appreciate your sincerity and desire to find the "Truth", but I am still hoping you can address my question earlier:

Question?...when has Jehovah ever chosen a messenger that was steeped in "false religious" practices, continued in those practices, and then used them on an on-going basis? Did any of the ancient men of faith continue in their "detestable" ways? Did Paul continue his pharasaic practices after his experience on the road to Damascus?

Your earlier answer to me didn't address the question, but rather focused on a mis-direction about judging. I am not trying to trap you, but rather point out a question that led me to "dig deeper". The question isn't whether other belief systems are wrong but rather whether JW's are right. Let's address this question and then we can have other discussions on doctrinal issues. We first have to establish authority rather than doctrinal correctness.

• oompa
    oompa

tenyearsafter.....good questions...mine is similar..."in the bible...anywhere....did god ever reveal falshoods to be taught as truth?....did he later change the false teaching with a bright light and then reveal the real truth? NO....this did not happen....why in the world would god allow his chosen people at any time to be fed falsehoods?.....nice rancid meat in due season........oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Possible-San..I got in but can`t figure out how to move around,or how to post..We should send "Private messages" about this..On this forum,so we don`t put this thread off topic.....Thanks!......

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit