WANTED ! JW Apologist

by wobble 389 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wobble
    wobble

this must have been mentioned before,but now Reniaa is back it could be fun.

If JW's are even part way to the truth,and all other religions are false, then they must have a Doctrine that is UNIQUE to them,given by Holy Spirit, but PLAINLY TAUGHT in the Bible,without resorting to fancifull exegesis and bouncing around from verse to verse out of context etc.

What is that Doctrine?

love

Wobble.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You're being mean!

Love,

Bizzy

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

We need more apologists on this board. The best JW apologists morph into the best apostates over time.

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

We need more apologists on this board.

Yes, just to hone our debating skills.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I think you defend yourself very well considering your lack of intellectual armament Hamilker. :-P

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Then you could maybe use your impressive armament to answer my question on the 'anti-human green policy' thread?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    If JW's are even part way to the truth,and all other religions are false, then they must have a Doctrine that is UNIQUE to them,given by Holy Spirit, but PLAINLY TAUGHT in the Bible,without resorting to fancifull exegesis and bouncing around from verse to verse out of context etc.

Um why? If I were a JW apologist I would not accept the premise. There is no basis for it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hamil and Burn up a tree... kay aye es es aye en gee.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Slimboyfat,

What makes it "The Truth" then,and all others false?,that is what they claim.

Love

Wobble

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What makes it "The Truth" then,and all others false?,that is what they claim.

To my mind what would make it true is, if Jehovah exists, he is who they say he is, and he approves of the Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit