Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

ROFL. Fix the system? That will never happen. The best you can hope for is to tweak in your direction so that it benefit's you and your's. And I'm not your dude.

Obviously.

• dinah
    dinah

What nobody cares that I coulda hung out with DEA agents?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    What nobody cares that I coulda hung out with DEA agents?

Screw politics. lets get back to talking about your showroom.

• dinah
    dinah

He was cute........but he was a total DICK. I could tell that in 2 minutes.

• dinah
    dinah

Showroom? Hmmmm. Should I be selling cars or furniture? Kegels are your friend.

• watson
    watson

Could be a lot of subliminal stuff in this one.

• dinah
    dinah

No. Watson, he was just a jerk. Thought I would be impressed. Nah

• John Doe
    John Doe

And I thought that was the point.

Really now Dinah, you're bagging on a man for wanting to have some fun?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey, BTS, on this board I'm wearing my just-a-human-being hat, the one with strong opinions about the WTS, science, religion and politics, just like you bro.

When I'm practicing my profession, I'm as even-handed as they come. I did a nice pictorial on the local KHall Quick build last year, I did quite a nice profile on a Benedictine monastary a couple of years ago, and my interviews with all the gubenatorial candidates in my state this past fall were without bias, and I voted for the Republican.

I'd be as fair with you.

It's just that, on this board, I can express my frustration with the nay sayers shitting on a two week old presidency. It's pathetic. Christ, last week I interviewed a guy who wrote the most outrageously prejudiced, anti-Obama letter to the editor I received last year. His view now? "Hey, we elected this guy, I like what I see and hear, let's give him as much support as we can. We sure could use the changes he's talked about."

Compared to you guys he sounds like an Obama worshipper - and he was totally against him.

No, I'm sorry, but you guys sound like the old farts sitting in front of the country store, railing against "that dang blamed" change and progress, sitting on fat asses and just complaining, loving the sound of your own voices. For christ sake, if there were ever a time the country needed everyone to lend a hand to create change, it's now. All I hear from you is the same old same old.

We need some serious changes. Lend a constructive hand or get the fuck out of the way and eat the dust as the future passes you by. It'll give you more to sit there and complain about.

S4

• dinah
    dinah

No, JD. He was just an arrogant prick who prolly beat the wife he had back home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit