Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I think I'd wait longer than two weeks before I started criticizing. Sometimes it's hard to remember that Obama has only been President for a fortnight.

I'm curious, if people have to stand in bread lines this summer is that Obama's fault or Bush's? I would say that it took us eight years to get in this mess, it will take longer than a few days to get out of it.

I don't know any Democrats who are suffering from cognitive dissonance. The leading liberal blog site dailykos.com is full of left wing criticism of some of Obama's policy decisions. We Democrats do suffer from an even greater affliction: benevolence.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well I hope he does atleast de-crim the spilf

Perhaps a million people should show up on the Mall and toke up. What is so bad about marijuana anyways? Look at Michael Phelps. I merely note that this ruined failure of a man only won 14 miserable gold medals and is a signal warning of the horrible damage that marijuana can do to your health. Surely someday we'll get over this bizarre prohibitionist obsession. I mean for real, they're talking about charging Phelps and making him spend a month in jail for something that virtually everyone I know has done. Give me a break!

BTS

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

BTS,

I've never smoked marijuana. Seriously. I have NEVER smoked marijuana.

And, I think it should be legalized. Too much taxpayer money going to fight something that most people do.

Skeeter

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

We could solve a lot of problems by legalizing pot and taxing the $hit out of it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    We Democrats do suffer from an even greater affliction: benevolence.

Where did I leave that gag me with a spoon emote. Its laying around here somewhere. No political party or members thereof have a monopoly on benevolence.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Obama's fault or Bush's?

Neither dude. Its the system that needsafixin.

• dinah
    dinah
    Perhaps a million people should show up on the Mall and toke up. What is so bad about marijuana anyways? Look at Michael Phelps. I merely note that this ruined failure of a man only won 14 miserable gold medals and is a signal warning of the horrible damage that marijuana can do to your health. Surely someday we'll get over this bizarre prohibitionist obsession. I mean for real, they're talking about charging Phelps and making him spend a month in jail for something that virtually everyone I know has done. Give me a break!

It's a non-issue. Why don't you bitch more about the war on drugs? We pay for all those users who get sent off for getting caught 3 times.

Other countries grow the shit. They use helicopters to find it here in the states. I've met some DEA, they are assholes with a little power who use on the side-----ask me how many drinks I carried to them when I was waiting tables in Guntersville, Alabama. Ask me how many of those said DEA agents wanted to party when I got off work.

It's a cash crop for the third world, and America feeds from it. War on drugs My ass

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    We could solve a lot of problems by legalizing pot and taxing the $hit out of it.

You could solve a lot of problems by lowering your Jeep's CG or at least slowing down on the turns. Or maybe the second rollover will fix the " benevolence " that the first apparently caused.

BTS

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Neither dude. Its the system that needsafixin.

ROFL. Fix the system? That will never happen. The best you can hope for is to tweak in your direction so that it benefit's you and your's. And I'm not your dude.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

You could solve a lot of problems by lowering your Jeep's CG or at least slowing down on the turns. Or maybe the second rollover will fix the " benevolence " that the first apparently caused.

Ahhh, pure torture! Give me some more BTS, give me some more. The more I read you, the more patriotic I feel.

Did you want to post anything from youtube?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit