Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

You made me look, Padre. All I'm saying is take my kidney from the back. F that noise!!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    You made me look, Padre. All I'm saying is take my kidney from the back. F that noise!!

Putting from the rough? Sure. Why not. Brace yer self, you may feel a little pressure.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

pfft! screw you guys. im goin to bed.

• dinah
    dinah

Who wants your Hoo Hoo all tore up? I mean, dayum! How did a vagina get inolved with a kidney? It's a conspiracy!!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Who wants your Hoo Hoo all tore up? I mean, dayum! How did a vagina get inolved with a kidney? It's a conspiracy!!!!

No. It's more like a show room. I get to pick the one I want.

• John Doe
    John Doe

It's not like that's the biggest thing that gets shoved throug there, although it may be the softest. . .

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm more worried about the folks who just want to sit back and whine no matter what happens, who are just cynical and defeatist and depressed. They're killing us all. Sorry, I think it's time to stop faultfinding and nitpicking and time to start helping out and building a sense of hope

Aren't you a journalist? You call yourself a member of the press? The eyes and ears of the people? It is people like you that have failed America that are "killing us all" and are paving the way for tyranny and blood. When the shit goes down you'd better run to Canada like a Loyalist in 1776.

BTS

• moshe
    moshe

Obama promised change you can believe in- but we won't like the change that we actually end up with.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Well I hope he does atleast de-crim the spilf if he does anything.

This is all about a guy sitting around smoking too much pot and believing his own b.s.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    What completely disturbs me, is the complete lack of tolerance and name calling, and complete closemind insult that have been slung around. I'm to blame too. But at least I recongnize it.

Well, I guess that's all that matters.

So what you mean is when you "are to blame too", and someone responds in kind, you are completely disturbed by it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit