Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No not the JWs. Its killing the Obama people who are now finding out he's just as stupid/crooked as GWB.

"Give him a chance"
    "I want my pres to be as comfy as possible"
    "Good people make mistakes"
    "John Roberts messed him up"

Pfft!! Yall sound like JWs making excuses for failed prophecy and ridiculous teachings.

Good luck in the food lines this spring.

• watson
    watson

Obama was fairly and duly elected for the highest office. It is done. Now it is time for the people support this process. If it was wrong, it will be proven over time. Time is wasted by trying to tear him and the process down. IS THERE NO EMPATHY FOR THIS MAN??

• Priest73
    Priest73
    No not the JWs. Its killing the Obama people who are now finding out he's just as stupid/crooked as GWB.
    "Give him a chance"
    "I want my pres to be as comfy as possible"
    "Good people make mistakes"
    "John Roberts messed him up"
    Pfft!! Yall sound like JWs making excuses for failed prophecy and ridiculous teachings.
    Good luck in the food lines this spring.

C'mon You un-American racisit hater! You can't criticize Obama!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Obama was fairly and duly elected for the highest office. It is done. Now it is time for the people support this process. If it was wrong, it will be proven over time. Time is wasted by trying to tear him and the process down. IS THERE NO EMPATHY FOR THIS MAN??

About as much as there was for Bush.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Oh wait. Bush stole the election. Twice.

My bad.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

no watson there is no empathy for crooked politicians. Bush (I hate GWB) had so much shit literally thrown at him durning his second inaugural he could not get out of the limo.

I have a feeling you cool-aide drinkers will never accept him for what he really is.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You are getting tons of proof in the first few weeks. Still you make excuses. Pity really.

• watson
    watson

I wasn't asking for empathy for crooked politicians. I believe in the process. I am disappointed in the supposed "leaders" he has chosen so far. Not ready for revolution yet IP.

• dinah
    dinah

I did hate Bush. But the reason was.........the evangelicals were behind him the FIRST time. And them making gay marriage such an issue--there were so many things that needed addressing besides Adam and Steve (I hear that Adam and Steve stuff ad nauseum).

What worries me more than anything, is Americans being at each other's throats. And what I see is mainly a class war.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I wasn't asking for empathy for crooked politicians.

Ya im pretty sure ya did.

Time is wasted by trying to tear him and the process down. IS THERE NO EMPATHY FOR THIS MAN??

I didnt say anything about revolution. Calling him out for being stupid/crooked. Calling you out for not seeing it looking the other way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit