Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

obama runs nothing....bush ran nothing....they were fronts for the real power behind the scenes.......wake up

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey ya its no secret what I believe. This isnt about that. I spoke out just as strongly about GWB and his evils. Its just funny to me that the new messiah can do no wrong.

ATJ,

I've been against the war in iraq the whole time.
    Mission will never be accomplished there.
    Bin Laden manhunt JOKEDems fault for everything-hell no
    GWB is an evil evil man

What you got to say to that

• Priest73
    Priest73
    obama runs nothing....bush ran nothing....they were fronts for the real power behind the scenes.......wake up

The Zionist? The Delta Force? The Illuminati?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I hope he does atleast de-crim the spilf if he does anything.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Word. Taxing the folk that are "on the pot" would prolly eliminate the national debt.

• ninja
    ninja

hey priest...read "tragedy and hope" and "the anglo american establishment" by carroll quigley.....find out who he was.....he had access to the historical files of the real movers and shakers.......

• watson
    watson

You're right. He runs nothing. Isn't supposed to. There are 3 branches of the government. Not trying to insult you Ninja. The way it works so far is that these 3 branches are the front. The front for those behind the scenes....the American people.

He is supposed to lead. He was elected. He ran for election based on a certain platform. The people voted for him, so he is going to try and promote that platform. If he gets out of whack, then the other two branches of the government have to step up and keep the balance.

Until some conspiracy is proven, that is how it's done in the states.

• llbh
    llbh

Hey padre you have something there!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

ATJ,

I've been against the war in iraq the whole time.
    Mission will never be accomplished there.
    Bin Laden manhunt
    JOKEDems fault for everything-hell no
    GWB is an evil evil man

What you got to say to that

Nothing! I am with you here.... I am a little more optimistic then you about Obama, and appreciate your honesty!

If Obama is indeed as crooked as they come, I think he at least has the virtue of intellect and the ability to handled nuanced, shades of gray issues.

I don't consider myself that naieve in that I think anyone involved in politics is truly altruistic, because they all lie. You have to compromise. I accept that, and look instead to those who truly act in the best interest of my country. I understand can be different things to different people....

• Priest73
    Priest73
    You're right. He runs nothing. Isn't supposed to. There are 3 branches of the government. Not trying to insult you Ninja. The way it works so far is that these 3 branches are the front. The front for those behind the scenes....the American people.
    He is supposed to lead. He was elected. He ran for election based on a certain platform. The people voted for him, so he is going to try and promote that platform. If he gets out of whack, then the other two branches of the government have to step up and keep the balance.
    Until some conspiracy is proven, that is how it's done in the states.

Funny. I made the same argument last week regarding the former administration, and someone here ATTEMPTED to rip me to shreads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit