Cognitive Dissonance is killing them.

by IP_SEC 95 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This isn't about Obama, this is about IP.

• ninja
    ninja

there is a left wing and right wing....what is the bird the wings belong to?....not the american people....they are merely the "profane"...the cattle to be herded

• beksbks
    beksbks

So here's a question, you think Obama is pissed right now? Cuz I sure would be if my choices accepted and then ended up with this bullshit.

• ninja
    ninja

one day someone else is going to work it out and join us conspiracy nuts..........he he

• dinah
    dinah

Word. Taxing the folk that are "on the pot" would prolly eliminate the national debt.

Ya think?

• watson
    watson

Priest, I with you here. Looking back at Bush's presidency, it's not too difficult to make harsh, valid judgements. BUT, I felt the same way about his responsibilities as pres. A big difference is that Bush obviously did not have the popular support that Obama has.

• dinah
    dinah

Maybe popular support is what we have to do. I think we should all be writing our Congressman (even the ones who fuck little boys while they are on some Child Exploitation committee---hypocrisy anyone?)

THAT cuts both ways. I'm bipartisan.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Believe me we watson. I'm way more middle of the road than my recent posts may seem. What scares me, is the blind faith that some folk seem to put in Obama.

Do we some sort of change? Sure.

Is the current state of the economy Bush's fault? Nope. And you're a fool (the royal you, not the watson you) to believe that simpleton could cause the current housing/financial bust.

What completely disturbs me, is the complete lack of tolerance and name calling, and complete closemind insult that have been slung around. I'm to blame too. But at least I recongnize it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This isn't about Obama, this is about IP.

Case in point. Mayhaps you could sign up for a study in CD?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

IP FOR PREZ '12

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit