Should women be allowed to have 14 kids without job?

by sammielee24 280 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Beks how do you propose that the fecundity of people is controlled, China is a poor example imo? The best known way of limiting population is; counter intuitively to raise living standards across the board.

Oddly enough the country with the lowest birth rate in Europe is Italy!

David

• llbh
    llbh

Beks

How do you propose we sensibly control the fecundity of people? The best way seems to be to raise the living standards of the populace of a country.

Interestingly the country with the lowest birth rate in Europe is Italy, and with some many macho men too!

David

• llbh
    llbh

Sorry big mits!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I can't help but wonder why some are so defensive of this loon.

Didn't I know someone recently who was talking about tolerance and understanding. Hmmm, who was that?

Furthermore, since I know you have two kids, you are above the average for reproduction levels. Are you giving me permission to badmouth you for increasing the population?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Oddly enough the country with the lowest birth rate in Europe is Italy!

Yea, I just heard that!

I figure it's a whole lot of things David. As you say, raise the standard of living, possibly tax incentives, education. Not glorifying this kind of thing, but rather condemning it. Empowering women around the world.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Zero Population Growth Doe. I have replaced myself and my husband.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I've been very tolerant Doe, because I understand your need to pester.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Zero Population Growth Doe. I have replaced myself and my husband.

You're not taking into account immigration. I have posted earlier in this thread official statistics that conclusively show the average American family has less than two kids. You haven't replaced you and your husband--you're both still here and part of the population. You have increased the population by two. I know facts are hard for liberals to wrap their minds around, but try a little bit, k?

• llbh
    llbh

Beks, agreed that education is so important too.

David

• llbh
    llbh

Beks, agreed that education is so important too.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit