How many ATHEISTS don't believe that they came from FISH?

by hooberus 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber
    came from a fish and a fish came from me.(Quietly leaving )
    I am stuck on Band-aids or are Band-aids stuck on me... who is greater ? ... ...LOL (Caliber). greater doesn't come into it( quietly leaving)

So if I say Quietly leaving is no greater than a fish ....all is well and you won't be angry with me then ?

I feel greater than a fish do I have an ego problem then ? I feel greater than my fish Daddy I have feet ! Charles Darwin plaque emblem car badge origin species fish emblem evolved evolution

Cal

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

What would be some good adjectives to describe the first fish father or first monkey father or mother ?

Well, technically, they wouldn't be your mother or father any more than your unknown human ancestors from thousands of years ago are your mother or father. We don't even consider ourselves related to people past the distant cousins we can remember or know of. So I don't think the mother/father analogy fits. However, I realize creationists use the term rather loosely, since they are willing to accept invisible people they have never experienced as their father (the mother in the creation analogy is also missing).

Let's see. Some good adjectives to describe fish and monkey ancestors millions of years past? How about good swimmers, and banana lovers? That works for me.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I feel greater than a fish do I have an ego problem then ? I feel greater than my fish Daddy I have feet ! Charles Darwin plaque emblem car badge origin species fish emblem evolved evolution

Cal

Yes, Caliber, like most members of the human species, you do have an ego problem if you are worried about who is the greatest. I guess that is to be expected from the followers of an ego-maniacal god like Jehovah!

Cog

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I used to have salt water fish tanks, until the lame squirter thing (sea slug) crawled up in the filter intake, scared himself to death, and then poisoned the entire tank. I really don't want to be associated with them anymore!

R

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

No fish for me I came from primitive bio-organism

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

until the lame squirter thing (sea slug) crawled up in the filter intake, scared himself to death, and then poisoned the entire tank.

LOL Randy. That could be a prime example of "survival of the fittest" at work.

• caliber
    caliber

Cog,

Please be advised that I don't like the term "fish Daddy " myself but I used it with a purpose

to show that the term invisible" sky Daddy " is just as ridiculous !

Well, technically, they wouldn't be your mother or father any more than your unknown human ancestors from thousands of years ago are your mother or father

Technically Christan's shouldn't call God" Father"either but I think common sense tells us what is meant !

Just as common sense would tell us that when I say fathers I mean forefathers even if is thousands of

years ago... This whole exchange is what I call getting technical.. off the subject.. OT !!!

Creating confusion takes the heat off I guess !

Caliber

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Please be advised that I don't like the term "fish Daddy " myself but I used it with a purpose

LOL, i dont' mind if you call me monkey mama, Caliber. but only you!

• caliber
    caliber

Cog,

You're being very gracious and sweet... thank you ...all the best to you & good night !

Cal

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Why is that any less believable than a goat herder's killer God or an aboriginal's Rainbow Serpent?

At least the Rainbow Serpent story predates the goat herder's story.

I can't trace my ancestry to either tribe, so why should I believe their versions of creation?

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit