Who here likes this site better than the old one....a poll ?

by Homerovah the Almighty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm just getting use to a new format for Yahoo e-mail, so it's good that I can get used to the format

here at the same time.

It doesn't take long to catch on to the essentials.

Thanks Simon. Great job.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Quandry, just sent you a pm.

Where do I see if I got a pm? I don't see it anywhere.

• caliber
    caliber

Only time is the true acid test... sometimes new things make people critical there is a adaption period .

It sometimes reminds me of when dial phone were changed over from the crank phones all the little

old ladies who used the phone the most( for hours) said now they would hardly ever use it was.. too confusing ...the other phones were so familiar to them . Guess what ? ..after a few months or maybe

a year at most no more complains were heard 99 % of them adapted even at an old age ! So it a for me !

Cal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The older we get, the harder it is to change though.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Quandry, it is the envelope icon in the upper right corner next to your user name.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Dan-

Thanks for all your help. You said:

Quandry, just sent you a pm.

I did not receive it. I had checked where the envelope is, and since it wasn't there, thought there must be something I was missing. I wonder if you sent it to Quandary (correct spelling) ?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Still getting a runtime error in Firefox. Updated my FF yesterday too.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Quandry, I definitely sent you a pm. hmmmm??

Here's a cropped screen shot of my sent items mailbox view:

• Quandry
    Quandry

Dan (Still the Man)

I would be dangerous if I actually had knowledge of computers.

I DID receive a message. It says there was an error so there were no words, just numbers, but IT WAS THERE. I did not notice that there were page numbers on the messages, so I didn't go to the most recent page.

Thanks for your patience. I feel that I can now navigate within this site a heck of a lot better.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

yw Quandry, glad I was able to assist ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit