Who here likes this site better than the old one....a poll ?

by Homerovah the Almighty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

the new one seems more like a modern DB.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Right now, I like the old one, but I think Simon will make this site work much better eventually.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Old site is History.....Gone!.........The New Site..Rock Banana"ROCK`S!!..Rock Banana..........There are so many new toys here,it`s incredible!!.....I love our New Home!!.....Without Simon,it would`nt exist.....We have a lot to be "Grateful" for!..............................................................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• talley
    talley

I really like this new forum, so many features and the most important to me - it works with Firefox!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I prefer the new site.

My wishes would be--ability to use with Firefox (usually can't), poll function, more smileys, chat.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rebel8..FireFox works great with the new site..It`s all I have ever used on both sites...........I use the "HTML"function to get my smileys working on this site..........................

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• rebel8
    rebel8

Can't access the site about 9 times out of 10 when I use FF. Don't know why. I've got the latest version. Happens on 3 different computers, when I log in from 2 different locations.

Would also like the ability to resize pics and to preview posts.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think it is a PROFOUND improvement!

• The text editor is far superior, allows cut and paste and even allows cut and paste from MS Word.
    • The text editor works in all of the major browsers.
    • When posting the cursor does not default to the Title field. Instead it default to the post body, where it should be.
    • The User Profiles show hard returns properly.
    • The formatting is more consistent across browsers
    • Overall it is easier to use and more intuitive.

Simon, if possible, can a spell checker be added?

• ferret
    ferret

I am like Grace hard to teach so it's the old one for me...but still grateful to Simon for this site.

• only me
    only me

I like the new but I have had trouble accessing the "Best Ofs".

I don't know why that's a problem. but I hope it resolves soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit