Who here likes this site better than the old one....a poll ?

by Homerovah the Almighty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I just thought I'd make up a poll on people's viewpoints of who likes this site better or worse than the

older one ?

As for myself, I kind of liked the older one better, Its just seems that the usability was better,

I'm getting a lot of error messages here too, as one problem and I find the default text not as legible

in comparison to the other one.

What are your viewpoints ?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

New one. I haven't encountered any problems so far.

I miss some of the features of the old site though like replying to a specific post, stats, PM indication etc.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I see very little difference, to be honest.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I had never been able to post a photo properly on the old one, it is so easy on here, no question

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I miss some of the features of the old site though like replying to a specific post, stats, PM indication etc.

Totally agree

• happy2bfree
    happy2bfree

New one. I am sure Simon will rectify any faults.

Thank you Simon.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I like the new one better.

One suggestion: PMs don't seem to work as well, however. I don't think people are checking to see if they have PMs now. Also, is there a way to tell if a PM has been read?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Please remember that THIS IS STILL in BETA MODE. Simon is still working on it! Please, please be grateful that this place is still here and we can not only still access it, but actually still post.

Thank you so very much, Simon, for all of the work you have done on this and for the work you are still doing behind the scenes.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I like the old one better .Cos I am an oldie & it is hard to teach "old dogs new tricks"I cant work the new one very well

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Of course BABA just making constructive criticism that Simon might take into consideration.

I think we all users of this site and the old one are appreciative of his work on keeping both sites working.

At least I am !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit